2

JACKS POV

Me and mark were talking and summer and jake came running down. "Mark this is summer and jake my kids and kids this mark" i said and mark waved at them. "Is he wour boyfriend" jake said as he looked at us. I started blushing. "Is he wur new papa" summer said with a smile.

I got up and carried them upstairs "hes my friend okay and go to bed. You guys have school" i said as i chaged them in there pjs. I walked down stairs and mark was looking around. I looked out the window and it started snowing. I tried making a fire in the fireplace but no use.

"Jack go shopping tomorrow im going with you" i looked at the money that mark gave me. "I woumd like to go and buy some food for once" i said as i looked at my hands. "Hey the blizard caused all the roads to be closed. Can i stay here for the night?" Mark asked as he took off his sweater. "Sure but i dont have a gest room" i said as i looked at mark.

"Thats fine" mark said. We stood there in silence and then gizmo sat on the couch wich he does to go to sleep. Mark pulled out a lighter and lighted the fire place. It was acutlly warm for once. I went up stairs to check on the kids and they were shaking from coldness. I covered them in all the blankets that i made for them and they stopped shivering.

I kissed there foreheads and i walked down stairs. Mark was petting gizmo wich surprised me. "Hey i need to tell you something" i need to tell mark about my family. I sat on the couch with mark and he looked concerned. "My parents were drug addicits and my father rapped me since i was 10. When i was 17 he rapped me and i became pregnant with twins wich i regret so much"

I said as tears rolled down my face. "I regret having kids i regret it so much. I moved away and i gave birth in the bathroom mark! I was called a slut for so many days. Then i skipped 2 grades and i got held back. I never wanted to be a parent but there my only family and i told them that there mother left us...."

I said sobbing into my hands. Mark hugged me and i clung onto him. "I regret so much of being a parent. I just wanted to be a teenager. I dont want to be a dad" i said while digging my face in marks chest. "Jack look behind you" i pulled away and looked behind me and summer was standing there. 

"You dont wike us?" It broke my heart that she said that. "You don't want to we my dad?" She said as a tear fell down her face. "Of course im your dad" i said as i stood up and kneeled to her. Then she backed away and ran upstairs to her room. Mark was behind me and he hugged me.

"I hate myself" i said as i cryed onto his chest. Mark stroked my hair and i yelpped as he carried me. He walked upstairs to my room and he laid me down on the bed. "Yeah my beds not that comfterble" its not its all bumpy. "Doesn't matter" mark said and he laid a blanket on me. I sleep with my sweater and a pair of sweat pants.

"Do you have other clothes besides the sweater you wear all the time" mark asked. "No i buy most of the things for the kids" i said and i looked at my sweater and it had holes in it. Mark looked in the closet and he found my photo book. Mark looked threw it and smiled at the pictures.

Then mark turned on the small tv flat screen. The show untold stories in the E.R was on. I laid next to mark and then it was an epesode on man gives birth. Yes i gave birth at that hospital for cole only summer was born in the bathroom of my high school.