Seven

First off I'm so sorry I've been gone so long , everytime I write a chapter I promise to have a new one out soon but j get busy  

Anyway  I hope you're having a great day and that you enjoy 

-

He waved his head, gently shaking off the exhaustion from last nights sleep. The sun had begun to peel through the translucent curtains that last night had shielded them from the fading light.

In his blurred vision Jaebum say a softly outlined figure with its head laid on the arm of the couch, his ringed fingers tucked cutely under his left cheek.

Of course, yet still to his disbelief, it was Youngjae, the Choi Youngjae sleeping on his couch, in his apartment. His soft cheeks were squashed around his open mouth. His pigmentation, slightly discoloured with a pink tint. He looked precious.

It took everything bit of strength Jaebum had not to reach his shaking hand, draped in sweater over to rest on Youngjae's pink cheek, or tousled hair. In fact, in pained him not to, BUT instead he huffed an exaggerated breath and placed his hands into his knees to stand.

He sauntered off to the small kitchen placed right behind the exposed brick wall. Once he walked through the doors he peeked through them one last time to take in the sight he'd love I see more often.

He sorted through the cabinets is the kitchen that was nearly empty and managed to scrape together a minimalistic breakfast of toast, jam, fruit, and juice. Unfortunately, he didn't have enough for two people so he shoved one triangular toast piece into his mouth, and grabbing the tray he'd made, walked back into his living room.

As he walked toward the slightly crinkled couch, a heard a groan.

Youngjae softly mumbled and stretched his arms into the open air above him.

A calm smile was spread across his disposition as his dark eyelashes that were usually tainted with heavy makeup blurred across his bare cheeks.

He squirmed a little before focusing his sleepy attention towards Jaebum who in the realisation of the moment, managed to change from the guy he was without Youngjae around, and get nervous all over again.

His hands clenched tightly around his tray of colourful breakfast and he padded his feet against the cold wood toward Youngjae.

"Um.. h-here." Jaebum outstretched his arms to hand the trembling tray to Youngjae.

"Jae," Youngjae said, as Jaebum tried to control his rapid heart rate at the nickname. "You didn't have to do this, I hope you know that. I've already been to much of a burden I-"

"It's no problem, just eat."

"Thank you." Youngjae smiled warmly and but into a piece of toast.

He chewed happily before motioning with his small hands, for Jaebum to sit down with him.

He took a seat with his back against the arm rest with his legs wide, and his knees propped up, just watching crumbs fall into his couch. He could not've cared less.

He was broken out of a sort of trance.

"Have you eaten?"

"Huh?" Jaebum responded still not quite registering what was going on.

"I said." Youngjae repeated hoping up and in a moment throwing himself between Jaebum's legs his back against Jaebum's chest. "Have you eaten."

Jaebum tensed immediately not quite sure what to do with the light of the world leaning against him. Suddenly everything was fragile. He couldn't move.

"I, uh..."

Youngaje simply reached his hand up and shoved a piece of toast in the air without even bothering to turn around.

"Here, take this."

"No it's okay I'm not really hung-"

A piece of toast was shoved into his mouth, and he quickly shut up.

And if he was shocked before-

"Hey, Jae, let's go back to sleep."

"Alright, I'll just" Jaebum said trailing off as he began to shift in order to stand, and give a still sleepy Youngjae the couch to himself. It was increasingly difficult with a person between his legs.

Soft fingers were touched upon his shoulders and the moving stopped because he was paralysed. The touch send this, wave through his body. In fact the only moving he could do now was a little shaking because here Youngjae was wi j his head laid on his chest. He was sure he could feel his heart. It seemed to whisper of excitement and nervousness coursing through his veins with every steady beat. Yet everything was calm because Youngjae was right here.

"No Jae, here. Sleep here, like this." Youngjae's voice had quieted down. He seemed, almost afraid. Jaebums breath hitched in his throat at BoJ Youngjae's morning morning voice , and at this opportunity.

It was fascinating to him that Youngjae was between his arms, living and breathing and asking him to stay.

Timidly, Jaebum warlord his arms around the softness of Youngjae's waist and turned both of them so that Youngjae faced into the couch.

He seemed to fit: fit into Jaebums arms, and in his couch, and in his life.

Jaebum threw his legs around Youngjae gently, and intertwined their ankles. He carefully placed his head into Youngjae's neck surprised there'd been no protest yet. But there wasn't ever and Youngjae could feel smooth even breaths on his neck that sent chills through him and wouldn't made him could if he didn't have the body pressed against him and the arms around his was. And together in a perfect mix of heat and exhaustion they fluttered back into sleep.