Oh No

Here is the next part. Hope you enjoy. I forgot to mention that SonicGirlBrokenWings helped me think of the names.

          Macey slammed the door. Tears streamed down her face as everyone rushed downstairs. Her mom came and hugged her.

          "Sweetie what happened?" Macey pointed at the door.

          "Sk-Skylar." That was all she said. Her father opened the door. Everyone gasped and screams were heard. Macey looked at her mother who was know crying as well.

          Inside was Skylar. Her head was cut off. Her stomach sliced open. Her intestines where spread across the room. On the wall was a note written in blood it said 'HOW COULD YOU'.

          "I'm so sorry mother. I should have came down with her. I could have probably protected her," Macey said. Her mother shook her head.

          "It is not your fault dear."

          "Yes it is," Macey screamed. "I should have just played Candyland with her instead of getting another game. I should have just came with her instead of doing my homework. If I was a better sister none of this might have happened." The tears streamed down her face even faster as she screamed.

          "Honey it is not your fault. No one knew this would happen. It. Isn't. Your. Fault," Her mother explained. Just then the building works came.

          "What is going on here," The manger asked. He looked at the room. A grim look appeared on his face. "Oh no." Laughter suddenly filled the room like an echo.

Another cliffhanger. Mwhahaha I'm so evil. If you liked the chapter don't forget to vote.