Free! Male Reader x Makoto Pt.2

Requested by @WildBlacKat  

You yawned, taking a sip of your coffee. It was a cold winter day and of course Christmas Eve. You smiled sadly, taking in the scenery your apartment window gave you. It's been 3 years since that day...the day of your confession.... The memories made you depressed but you slowly tried to forget them. Of course the past would always want to come back and haunt you. Luckily, Nagisa invited you to a Christmas party which hopefully could take your mind of the dreadful memory. You stood up and put your mug into the sink, walking to your living room once again to grab your messenger bag. Checking your phone, it was around 7:00 so you decided to leave and go.

Taking your keys, you went into the hallway which lead to the door and put on your outdoor shoes. Slipping off your slippers you received a text from Nagisa.

To: [Y/N L/N]

From: [Nagisa ≧◡≦]

Subject: PARTYYY~

Message: ARE YOU HERE YET??

You sighed and replied.

To: [Nagisa ≧◡≦]

From: [Y/N L/N]

Subject: Re: PARTYYY~

Message: I'm getting out of my apartment right now.

After successfully getting out and closing the door, you ran a flight of stairs to get to the bottom floor. After getting to the bottom floor, you got to your car which was parked in the parking lot. Getting into your car and getting it started, you left to Nagisa's apartment which he shared with Rei. It was a 10 minute drive from your apartment to theirs and you got to listen to some Christmas tunes on the way. Once you got there, you heard someone shout, "(Y/N) YOU'RE HERE~" You parked your car and looked up to find Nagisa furiously waving at you from the balcony. You waved back giving him a closed eyed smile before heading into the building.

Once you got in the elevator, you checked the time on your watch before clicking on the 3rd floor button. After getting on the floor, you walked to the room and knocked on the door before being greeted by Rei. "Hello there," you said, before Rei allowed you into the apartment room. "Hello there (Y/N)-senpai," Rei said, taking your coat and hanging it. You took your shoes of to replace them with your indoor shoes and walked in with your messenger bag still with you.

You smiled at the scene in front of you and sat down happily. Nagisa was somewhat annoying Gou about her name, Nitori peeping into the conversation from time to time. Momotarou chatting with Rin and Sousuke...this is so nostalgic. You heard the doorbell and saw Rei walking over to the door. You sat back as you admired the many Christmas decorations which were beautifully placed. Closing your eyes, you listened to the soft Christmas music which was playing from the radio on the counter. You suddenly felt weight on the other side of the cough you were sitting on and sighed.

You opened one eye to freeze in worry. It was Makoto.... "Hello there," Makoto said, giving you one of his motherly smiles. You gave forced smile, blushing lightly as you cursed under your breath. You chuckled a little leaning on on the other side of the couch with your chin resting on your hand. "Hey..." you replied. He looked at you a tilted his head cutely as your blush slightly darkened. A light bulb went off in his head and he said, "(Y/N)...I'm sorry abo-" before he was cut off by Rei yelling, "Makoto-senpai!!" Makoto gave you a sympathetic smile before rushing to the hallway. Most likely Haru is in the bath again.

Frowning a bit, you looked out at the balcony. After a few hours or so when, Haru got out and a few more people came. The smell of alcohol was strong and since you had to drive home sooner or later, you left the presents you brought secretly under the tree before going onto the balcony, closing the glass windows behind you. You sighed, leaning on the rail as you slightly shivered from the breeze that passed by. This is so cliche....you thought before looking up at the night sky. It was peaceful out here as a falling star passed by. You smiled sadly as all the memories replayed in your memories. Tears fell down your face while you flinched at. You tried to wipe them away resulting more to fall.

It was always a sad day on Christmas. The next year on the day of your confession, you were called as the bad news of your parents death crushed your very soul. Every year would result in a breakdown mentally. The tears slowly stopped and you sniffed. Wiping the few stray tears away, you were finally able to look at the night sky again. What a day..... You heard the door open and close behind you and you didn't dare look back.

"Why are you out here? You could get a cold," Makoto said. You chuckled quietly, personally not caring about your health currently. He frowned at that fact and leaned against the railing next to you. "It's a nice view huh?" Makoto asked, trying to make some small chat. You just hummed in agreement and kept staring. "Y'know...I missed you when you left...I even broke up with her........" Makoto murmured, looking away. You looked at him slightly, urging him to go on. "You just ended up ignoring me and....I wanted to reply but...you just...left..." Makoto said, his voice cracking. Your eyes widened as Makoto started sniffing, tears starting to stain his beautiful face.

You tilted his head towards you by placing your fingers under his delicate chin. Hugging him softly, you rested your head on his soft hair, your heart fluttering in your chest. He hiccuped under you and you chuckled, the deep rumble of your voice making Makoto blush lightly, tugging on your sweater. You pulled back slightly to see his face, a light crimson blush glowing in the moonlight shining. "I-I...never got to tell you...on that day.....I....I love you too...." Makoto murmured, blushing as a light smile came up on his face. You blushed slightly as Makoto fumbled with his fingers, waiting for a response. You smiled a bit before embracing Makoto into a loving hug. "I..love you too...." you replied, closing your eyes in relief, letting some weight disappear from your chest once again.

Makoto smiled happily and you pulled back again, wrapping a hand around his waist, placing your fingers under his chin, lifting it up to you. Makoto delicately placed his hands on your chest as you leaned in. He leaned in closer and closed his eyes as you did the same. Your arms tightening around his waist as his body was pressed against yours. A passionate love filled kissed was shared between the now lovers, filled with love and relief as they finally had what they truly desired.

The kiss ended as Makoto shedded a few tears and you delicately wiped them away with your thumb. "Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?......" you asked, concerned. He shook his head smiling up at you with that angelic smile. "N-no..nothing's wrong...it's just...I'm so..happy," he said, as you embraced him. "Don't go...okay?..." you murmured, holding onto him like he was going to disappear again. Makoto held on to your sweater as you two stood there in a comfortable silence was brought upon the two. As small snowflakes decorated the sky the two stayed there, eventually going home together as the night was spent with a great purpose.

You two ended up at your apartment building, hand in hand as you two snuggled into one another's comfort and embrace. The Christmas Day was brought to them the next day as their love began to bloom rapidly throughout the time together.

No matter how it happened, no matter how it started~

The two began a new life story together with an everlasting love for one another~

I guess Christmas Miracles can really come true, maybe it was fate~  

No one ever questioned it since was was truly meant to be~

[A/N Deemo]: I apologize for this being so late.  Currently it's 8:55 and I had homework and stuff so I decided to finally finish this.  960 reads and 48 votes?  Thank you so much ^^  I felt so much inspiration for this and I'm pretty happy of this one.  Tell how you think please, it really helps~  Requests are still open so if you want me to do a one-shot or something of you as the male reader and another character, just comment!  :P Don't be shy now~  That's all for today I think?  Anyways~

See you mysteries next time~

~UnkDeemo