Chapter 21-Dance

Lily's P o v

I haven't seem Zeke so he still doesn't know but I plan on telling him the next time I see him which will be tomorrow.

"Girls settle down now. I have news" our dance teacher madam Gallet shouts as we all talk amongst each other. I was talking to Beth a dance friend. We had been friends since we was 4 when we first started dance and we was now good friends however we went to schools and have totally different likes so she was one of those friends you talked to if you saw but don't make any arrangements unless necessary.

We had just had a break after a showcase.

"Girls! Thank you now we have had a special request from a groom who wants our help with dancing in his wedding. He wants a set of 3 couples doing a dance to then all the girls coming in and dancing where his mates will join before it goes to the couples again and then him and his new wife. Now obviously we need some boys to do the dance so we will have 3 boys from Dan's lads who will pair up with the girls I choose and you will all dance the middle bit. I haven't decided which girls will perform so I have to see the boys and who will look good together" she announces making everyone start whispering about who the groom is or who is going to dance.

Now I also know that your going say I get special treatment but I don't I dance in some and not in others just like everyone else.

"GIRLS! Now the boys should be soon so we will run the group dance till they are here. Places!"
I like everyone else got to our places mine being the last row being one of the oldest here. Now I am only 17 however the youngest was 6 so there was quite a range between us. That also makes me wonder what age the lads will be because that will alter who is performing. I hope I am I love a good wedding they are always so cute. And the dresses are lush.

We ran through the choreography a few times before Dan and 3 boys walked in. They ranged in ages the youngest looked 9 then around 13 and the last one was...

...

...

...

...

...

Zeke...

We connected eyes and he smiled. What is he doing here though he isn't a dancer... Isn't he?

"Girls that was beautiful just like madame gallet" the teacher says winking at Madame Gallet making her blush.

Aww

"These are the lads I chose we have Reece who is 9, Joe who is 14 and Zeke being the old man at 18" Zeke laughed along with a few girls who where already swooning at his good looks.
"Right, we'll show each other our dancing ability my boys will do a small dance and then you girls will do a dance we will then have a small break where me and miss will decide who is right" Dan says as the lads get into position.

To say Zeke was good was amazing understatement he is amazing the way he flowed switching from Grace to wild was astonishing.

We then did a small dance before taking a break. I was busy chatting to beth about some of the girls who where starring at Zeke as he talked to some of the younger girls. "He is good looking, whoever gets to dance with him is a very lucky lady, even though I know it will be you" she says as Zeke bends down twirling around with Fran (the youngest at 6) who was busy giggling away as he did.

"What why me, I bet it will be you" "Come on girls don't kid its going to be me, I mean look how good we will be together. Plus I could get his number" Daisy the Chloe of dancing says her and Kelly have always been against beth and I, us being the only same age group competed. I admit both were incredible dancers however because they knew they were that made them big headed and we often had the forefront of it.

"He's got a girlfriend" I end up blurting out. Everyone turning to me including Zeke.

"Who me?" He asks walking to us.

"Yes you told me about her the other day and I was just telling the girls" I say quickly, "Penny her name?" I question looking like I was thinking.

"Yes penny..." He was cut off with the teachers calling us over. "We have made our decision, Fran and Reece, Talbia and Joe and Lily and Zeke will be doing the couple dances. Class is now dismissed apart from them who we will be going over the steps with. Thank you" Daisy and Kelly storm of muttering about how they would be better for the role, I just role my eyes being used to the bitchness.

"Zeke I get to dance with Reece how cool is that!" Fran shouted at Zeke before turning to Reece who was blushing.

"And I get to dance with thee princess I mean what an honour" Zeke smiles taking my hand as we follow the steps miss just performed.

***

"You know, I just realised you have the same shaped eyes of Penny and your nose is the same it is a cute button nose that when you are confused you scruch it up just like Penny"
Zeke says examining my face carefully. "You really do remind me of penny its so creepy, but they always say you have five identical people to yourself in the world so what do you except" I nervously laugh and we carry on dancing.

...

"Did you see, yes I spoke to the princess, made her smile and laugh, never mind Zeke getting all the girls, he won't get the princess, she's already taken by me" Jayden cheekily says doing a happy dance. Ah slight problem there.

Zeke's already captured my heart.

"She laughed because you made her feel nervous" Aiden shouts coming out the building. I decided it was time to head over to the boxing ring to see Zeke.

"What this Penny's mine and you have all seen her before I have" Zeke pouts making me laugh.

"Don't worry we won't steal pen of you, I have a new love" this creates a groan from the rest of the boys.

"... The princess does not like you, the last I heard she was dating that Caleb dude she is always with"

"WHAT ew no! He's just a friend, we are friends that's it!" "I mean they are" I stutter

"Zeke I think you have competition with Caleb" Aiden says slapping on the back before punching ... And running into the ring.

"You don't, he doesn't even know me, I have eye for you and only you" I say pecking Zeke "Sorry for rambling" I sheepish smile

"Penguin you can ramble all you want long as I get to hear that sweet voice of yours" he so cute, blush!

"Penny I have a secret to tell you, I don't tell many because I like it to be personal but I shouldn't keep this from you"

"ZEKE'S A DANCER, HE GOES TO GET GIRLS! HE'S DANCING WITH THE PRINCESS I THINK THEY HAVE A THING. SORRY PEN I'M ALL SINGLE THOUGH IF THAT HELPS" Jayden shouts out making Zeke sigh.

"Great now I can't even tell you that. THANKS .. YOU PIECE OF SH*T WAIT TILL I FIGHT YOU YOU WILL NOT BE WALKING OUT OF HERE!" Zeke screams back.

"Wow touchy"

"That's it" Zeke suddenly runs, jumping in the ring and starts fighting with Jayden

"Zeke I have to tell you something..." I say even though I know he can't hear.

Maybe tomorrow.

****

Thanks for reading