pt. 2

today was the first day of school, my mom came barging into my room, like every year.

"ALLISON GET YOUR ASS UP IT IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE LATE!" she exclaimed.

my mom continued to watch me until i pulled the covers off of me, trust, i only pulled off the covers because i didn't want her watching me sleep. once she left my room i immediately flopped back down on the bed.

||10 minutes later||
"ALLISON BREAKFAST IS READY", her voice was so fucking loud i could hear it in my sleep, so i got up, and got dressed. i obviously didn't have time to do anything from the chin and up, so i just walked downstairs to find Tyler eating cereal in his boxers while on his phone stalking his ex. i wasn't surprised, this is what he does on the daily.

my mom already had me some Cocoa Krispys in a cup so that i could eat in the car. im guessing my mom didn't know Tyler was half naked because she was so pissed when she figured out he had no clothes on, considering we were about to leave.

"TYLER WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, GET YOUR UGLY ASS IN SOME CLOTHES," of course he went to get some clothes on because he didn't want her anymore mad then she already was. Tyler ran to his room, 6 minutes later he came out with some khaki shorts, a dress shirt, and a bow tie on, obviously he wanted a girlfriend very badly because he smelt like the cologne factory, and he actually did his hair for once.

currently my mom was driving us to school.

||7 minutes later||
"Bye Mom, love you"

Tyler: "what about me, brat"

"oh yeah, bye Tyler, hate you"

Tyler: "wow thanks"

"no problem, I'm just such a nice person"

*slams the car door shut, walks to the double doors of the school*

i am not sure im ready for 9th grade, but oh well. just hope that there are some hot boys here.

*walks to homeroom; aka first class of the day*

As soon as i walk in i see my name on a huge name tag on a desk, right beside me was a a name tag with the name 'Jacob' on it, hoping he was nice and cute, i sat patiently in my desk waiting for him to get there.