Moved on

4 weeks later...
Jacob has been such a bitch lately. Anyways Aiden and I have been hanging out for such a long time. Everyday he's there for me. I love him so much.
Aiden😊:Hey Y/n I need to talk to you. Can I come over to your house?
Y/n: yea sure I'll see you then.
The doorbell rings. It's Aiden. He comes in and hugs me real tight. "I need to ask you something.."he says. "Yea what is it?" I say. "Y/n I love you so much to the bone. Since the first day I met you I couldn't stop thinking about you. I don't want you with any other boy. Will you be my girlfriend?" hJhHgGghKkhFFGhBhGGGhJJJhfGJjVFfHJnBHghhBhJjJB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGG!!!! "Yes yes of course!" I say. He hugs me and then kisses me.
3 days later...
I love Aiden so much. We've been together everyday now. I just completely forgot about Jacob. He's such a jerk! Aiden has been sick for a while so everyday I'm just at school with no one to talk to. As I walk the halls and girl pushes me on to the lockers. She starts punching me and laughing. "Awe no boyfriend to save you? Huh? Huh? Lol!" The girl says when someone saved me. Jacob. Jacob pushed the girl away from me and hugged me. "Y/n I'm sorry for everything."he says. " I'm a little shocked at this time. Jacob has been so rude to me for such a long time and now all of a sudden he's nice. "Jacob you've been such a bitch. After becoming so popular and famous you've been so full of yourself." I said. "Y/n I changed because I got um..jeal....never mind. Like I said I'm sorry and I hope we can become friends again." he says. The bell rings and schools out. Jacob holds my hand (again in the friendly way) and takes me outside. We walk to his house. As I'm walking I see Aiden...with Alayah...kissing.... I scream "Aiden we're done!!!" and I run away crying. As I continue running my eyes start to close and it becomes pitch black.

30 mins later...

I wake up I'm on someones back. It's Jacobs. I hug his neck. " Y/n I'm so glad you're awake. Are you ok?" he says. I touch my head. I'm bleeding. "I'm bleeding." I say. "Don't worry when we get to my house I'll fix you up." He says. "Thank you Jacob." I say crying a little bit about Aiden.