1.

*third person*

Waves of water is all you see when 4 year old ashley takes a bath. She's like a hyperactive dog who never stops moving. So basically she's exactly like stiles from teenwolf.

Kol and davina try to make bath time as easy as possible. But that just wont happen with ashley in the bath.

"Shit!" Kol yells when soap gets in his eye.

"Jesus that hurts so bad! Why does it hurt so bad! It says no tears!" Kol says as tears run from his right eye.

"Kol! If you keep using profanity around ashley shes going to start to say it!" The moral elijah exclaims from the other side of the bathtub.

Ashley just sits and giggles at her father who is furiously rubbing his eye.

"Elijah, no need for you morals right now, for the love of god that hurt. And im an original vampire so that means something."

Ashley starts to get overly excited and starts to splash again.

"SHIT!" Elijah yells as soap gets in, not one, but both eyes.

"Feel my pain, brother, feel my pain." Kol replies with an amused grin.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." Ashley starts to giggle out the profanities.

Elijah and kol both look at each other and yell "you taught her that!" At the same time.

This was the first chapter to my new story! I know its short i just wanted to get this started! Please vote and comment! I love you guys!