party:mission

*******************************12-21-12friday**************************

**********************************lucas********************************

                        Have you started the plan i asked her.yes i will put him under a love spell tonight she said.brilliant now we will break her when she returns i said.now i got you a little present for tonight i said. i gave her the box. now wear that for tonight you will put this red liguid in his drink i said. i gave her the vile and left her house.

                    I went back to my cave and trained for the battle.  krys wont know what hit her when she returns, i crackled evily and went to the spirit world. to suck the powers out of them spirits.

  *********************gabrielle****************************************

                  I looked at the time and saw it was 6. i have 2 hours till jase arrived. i laid out the outfit i would wear. then i laid out the jewleries and heels. i went to go take a shower. once i was done i blow dired my hair and straighten it. i put on the peach earings and the bracelets. i put on the dress. i applied mascara and lipstick. i looked in the mirror. perfect i said. i put on white heels. i hid my phone. then the doorbell ringed.

           I walked downstairs slowly and open the door. jase looked so cute.hi i acted as a part of the job. hey you looke beautiful he said. thnx you clean up good he said. i giggled thnx. shall we he said. i gigled we shall i said. we walked toward his car and got in. we drove toward the party. i saw teens drinking and dancing.

          This plan is going to be easy i walked out the car. then me and jase went into the fun. i swayed my hips while i walked. i felt ll lustful and envy stares on me. i didnt care. the blasting of music  was awsome. jase led me to the kitchen. then a girl came over and hugged jase. it was carly. she looked so diffrent. hey jase she said. whos your date? she asked him. its gabby i yelled for she can hear.

         Her eyes went wide gabby you look hot good work she said. thnx i said. then some other guy came over to us. hey pretty lady wanna dance? this boy flirted with me. no thnx i sassed at him. i had a job to do and all theese people need to move. i moved closer to jase and clung onto his arm. an hour later into the party and jase didnt drink anything. hey want something to drink? i asked jase. sure he said. great ill make you my hawian love my specality i said. he nodded and i went to go commence my plan.

**************************************************************************************************************

***************************jase pov******************************************

                Gabby went to go make me a drink. for some reason i had a bad feeling. 5 minutes later she came back with a drink. bottoms up she said and i drink the shot. soon my whole body felt tingly and warm. what did she put-she kissed me. then i felt like something was happeneing to my body. i felt warm all over. my heart was in rapid beats. i felt like how i am when i am beside krys. then i saw krys. no thats not possible i thought.

               Krys i said. she giggled and said jase i miss you. i went up to her and huged her. i was in love. then a new song played it was mr.saxobeat. ooh come dance with me this my fave she squealed. then she led me over to the dance floor. she put her arms around my neck and we started dancing. she swayed her hips and turned around and danced on me. i put my hands on her hips and danced to the beat.

                We kept dancing then she grinded on me,but i pushed her back and said krys. then she kissed me. she licked my lips and i granted her access. we made out for 5 minutes. i pulled out and her lips was swollen. i looked into her eyes and was about to kiss her again. till she put her finger on my lips. call me gabby she said. anything for you i said. i felt like something was controlling my body and it wasnt me. she smiled and we kissed while we danced.