Home case

dα†ε: August 1, 2017

†ïmε: 7:30 p.m.

ωhεrε: Home

      School was a tiring for me  today, I met a person who show me to my class room and be around pitiful boys. Would anything can be better? nope, something wont change a bit. I want to go back to America, its better than living here but everwhere I go will be like the school that I went like 3 hours ago. I sat on the couch, and eating a bag of lays; waiting for my parents to come home from work. My two little brothers want me to take them to the park but I said no cause I don't feel like it and im lazy. I love my brothers, but I want to choke the living crap out of them.

  Finally, my parents came home from work and brought Panda Express. I was soo happy that they brought food for us to eat, I was starving since breakfast. I don't eat breakfast and lunch at school, its gross and it made from men and disappointment. 100% gross and toxicated for our family. I ate a big plate of Chinese food then go to bed, and read a manga book. There is nothing to do in the house but read books, no game, no tv but books. Suddenly, I was thinking about that Chinese dude from school. I don't like him, it just pop up in my head with confusion. I don't know him, why I suddenly think about him? This is awkward and unnecessary. I'd cover my face with my pillow and sighs very hard. "Stop thinking about him, its stupid", keep telling myself to stop wont do anything but sometimes make it worst than it is now. I put my book down, turn off the light then goes to sleep and wait for the next day to come.

    "Beep Beep Beep Beep! " , I press the clock to shut up and sits up. The sun is shining on my uncleaned face. I didn't want to get up, im lazy, tired and don't want to go to school. Finally that Chinese boy is out of my head, I don't want to think about him again, its annoying and totally gross as ever. Now I have to deal with the 3 musket-idiots at school. if I have a bat on me, I will beat them to 3 musket- but whoop. I got up, walk to the bathroom, fix my face and look like andy from black veil brides. After that, I got my clothes on with my favorite black cape and grab my stuff; walks out the house.

   Im at school, sitting on the brench until the bell ring for 1st hour. I walked to orchestra class and sit in a dark corner. That's my favorite to sit and be bored. I do play the violin but I wait until we start playing instead of doing warm ups and tuning our instrument. That Chinese boy in the class as well, my day is ruin already. I didn't want him here, he giving me nightmares by looking at his Bruce lee face. Sooo  disturbing!, like ew, gross!.

  After class, he walked up to me like he want to start a conversation with me.