Game over

OKAY BUT CONSIDER LOVEY DOVEY TOM AND TORD w/ CUTE PET NAMES AND THEY SNUGGLY N SHIT THATS MY AESTHETIC IM

It was late at night and tom was playing Call of Duty with his boyfriend.

"Fuck Tom! You're getting good at this game!"

"Well, practice makes perfect! I have... Wow! 30 kills and only 15 deaths! And 5 assists! I'm on fire!"

"Well, I'm not far behind..." Tord said, as he shot a player from across the map. That player happened to be tom, causing him to groan.

-time skip ayyyy-

It was about, 11:34 at night and the game just started in the map Fringe. Tom got first kill, and Tord got first death. Tom giggled as Tord smacked his thigh in anger. A few minutes later, tom realized a sudden feeling that he was being watched. He looked down at Tords screen to see his player wasn't moving. Tom looked over at Tord and sighed as he found that Tord was watching tom with pure affection and happiness. Tom smiled at this and took Tords face and gave him a big ol' smooch. Tord melted into the kiss and broke from it as they were ambushed on screen by the enemy team. Tord ignored it and quickly turned off the tv to get back to toms beautiful eyes. Tom felt giddy as Tord pulled him into Tords lap. Tord cupped his hand around toms face.

"God... Tom, I think you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you so much, my sugar bomb."

"I love you too, my big red teddy bear~" Tord smiled and gave his lover a love-filled kiss before carrying him to their bed and plopping him down. Tom got under the covers and got comfortable, while Tord was doing the same. Tom hooked his leg around Tords and laid his head beside Tords chest. Tord ran his hand through toms hair and quickly dozed off along with tom.

AN
IM SO HAPPY!!!! THAT WAS CUTE!!! YAAAAAA