"I need to be able to protect you." I whisper and kiss her lips softly.

Goddamn it I'm never soft what the fuck is happening to me?

"I don't know how I'm going to tell them." Her breath whispers across my lips and I kiss her again.

"What do you mean?"

"How do I tell them I'm moving out?"

I look at her and lift her chin so she will look me in my eyes.

"I will go with you, we'll get your stuff and tell them your moving out. That's it. Thats all you have to do. If they have anything else to say I'll take care of it."

She sighs and hugs me to her. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her head.

"North star?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I stay the night tonight?" She asks turning her head to my neck puckering her lips.

I growl and let her kiss up my neck to behind my ear.

"Are you trying to distract me?"

"Not really." She whisper letting her hands slip to my chest.

"What are you doing to me baby?" I growl when she bites down on a soft spot on my neck.

"North I'm... I don't know..." she whispers trying to pull me by my shirt.

Hormones, her hormones are going to kill me.

I laugh and slide my hands towards her butt.

She gasps and runs her hands quickly up and down my pecks.

"Baby." I whisper in her ear sliding my hands down the back of her skirt.

"North." She whispers. I groan and pull my hands out and grip her waist again. I slam my lips down on her and kiss her roughly. I'm  not about to fuck her in the back of my truck like some whore.

I when I pull back she groans and tries to pull me back.

"Baby no not now." I whisper pushing her back by her waist.

"Sorry." She whimpers.

"It's fine baby. I would, I want to but Silas is right inside." She nods and lays her head on my chest.

"Let's head inside." I grumble and grab her, pulling her up and making her wrap her legs around my waist so that I can carry her inside.

Sangs POV

North sets me down inside the trailer and I grab his hand. I'm feeling clingy right now and I just want to hold onto someone right now.

"Aggele come in here real quick." Silas says from the living room. I look at North and he nods at me.

"Coming." I say trying to drag North with me. He smirks and lets me pull him along.

"You wish baby." He says quietly. I blush and let go of his hand walking quickly towards the couch that Silas is sitting on.

"Whats up?" I say sitting down on the opposite end.

"Do you have anything you want to watch? We could watch a movie or something." He asks holding out his hand.

North nudges me over on the couch so I'm sitting between them, I take Silas hand confused on what they were doing and let Silas pull me into his side. I look over at North to see if it's ok and he smiles at me making me relax, its ok. I tell myself.

I relax into Silas and breath in his ocean scent, enjoying the warmth hes giving me.

We end up watching a movie called the shallows. It's about a girl who's stages on an island after a shark attack and trying to survive. It was really interesting and intense.

"What next Aggele mou?" Silas asks running his hand through my hair, at some point my feet ended up in a sleeping Norths lap and my head on Silas lap.

"I don't really want to watch anything."

"No?"

"Is it ok if I just take a nap?" I slur. He runs his hand through my hair again and tells me yes.

North lets out a loud snore that sounds like a train running on tracks and I giggle.

"He so loud."

"Go to sleep aggele." He mummbles and keeps using his large hands to calm me down.

I sigh and snuggle down into his large thigh.

"Night North, night Silas."

"It's not night yet."

"I don't care."

"Shut up and go to sleep you two before I make you." North says, rubbing my feet again.

"Make me North." Silas taunts. I giggle at their antics and snuggle deeper into silas lap, he smells so good.

"Thats it baby turn towards me." North growls, I grunt and turn my body around so my feet are in Silas lap.

"Now sleep."
They both tell me.

And I do.