Musical Talent????

Symphonys' Pov

Ever since I was a little girl I've been in love with music. I've always preferred classical like Beethoveen, Debussey, Tchaikovsky the list goes on and on. My parents were music fanatics as well hence my name being Symphony and all. So once they heard that their little girl wanted to play the piano and violin they just new I would be amazing. I finally was almost done with college and decided I wanted to go to New York to find a way to express my love for music.
(Symphony,Mom,Dad..Dialouge)

"Mom.....I love you but I can't stay here......*sigh*......I want to go to New York."

"Honey, have u even thought this through because you can't just go to New York and expect to be famous like that"

"Of course I th.."

"What your mom is trying to say is what's gonna happen when u get there and have u even thought about money, you can't just expect everything to be given to you on a silver platter"

"I'm not saying th.."

"Your father makes a good point, we just think it'll be better for you to just stay and finish college before you go."

"Well if you let me fin.."

"Yes Symphony you should listen to what your mother has to say..."

"WELL LET ME FINISH SPEAKING!!!"

"Now Symphony Viola Lyrica, don't raise your voice at your mother and I were just trying to help"

"Okay......okay...sorry.....but schools almost over and well I think it's about time I leave....I'm and 22 years old and I haven't even left the house to explore so this is my chance to go out into the world, or at least New York, and live my dreams. I know I can do it and I just need to leave and take the chance so will you let me?"

*long pause*

"Alright fine,but on one condition...."

"Alright tell me"

"Call us every day or every weekend"

"I can do that"

"And one more thing"

"Sure what is it?"

"Try not to get into trouble while you're there."