2: "He has a brain?"

Start from the beginning

Rey: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=207837791

I call Jake up, because there's no way I'm going to go alone, and when he picks up and tells me that he's already dressed, I smile. That's one of the reasons I love him; he's always there for me when I need him.

"Where are you going? Are you leaving me here alone?" Jason whispers when he sees me walking out of my room.

"I'm going to the mall. You want anything?"

"Uh?! To get out of the house, sure?" he obviously says. "Give me one minute to put on a shirt."

I wait for him to get dressed, and then we're down the stairs and out the door. Our mother doesn't even bother to ask when we'll be back, because she's too busy phoning her personal stylist to come over tomorrow.

I climb into my car and let out a relieved sigh as soon as the door closes. Jason connects his phone to the car's Bluetooth and starts blasting his techno music, so I turn on the engine and pull out of the driveway.

Jake is waiting for me in front of his house and gets inside with a giant smile. "You have no idea how much a shopping therapy session is going to help right now."

"What happened now?" Jason asks, looking at him through the rearview mirror.

"So I told Harry that Louis might be gay, and that's all he talks about now. I kind of wish I hadn't."

"Wait. Louis as in Louis Tomlinson?" Jason asks. "He's gay?"

"Might be." Jake and I answer at the same time.

"We don't know for sure." I add.

Jake rolls his eyes. "Bitch, he knew your bag was Hermès. I didn't know your bag was Hermès."

"Oh will you stop with the bag already? Let's just drop the subject. We can't judge him based on what he knows and how he acts. If he'll say he's gay, then he's gay." I say and stop the car at a stop before I step on the gas once again.

Westfield London mall is about ten minutes from my house, but twenty minutes from Jake's house, due to the traffic in London. It would be way easier to just get there by foot, but lazy idiots surround me and I like driving way too much.

I park in the underground parking lot and don't bother paying for a ticket, so we head towards the elevators.

"So where are we shopping today?" Jake asks me excitedly.

I forgot to mention that by 'shopping therapy', Jake doesn't mean that he'll shop. He means that I'll shop and he'll criticize absolutely everything I get to he'll feel better about himself, and then bully me into buying him some comfort food from the food court once we're done.

"Well, first of all, I'm going to buy that book Mr. Andrews told us about. That's the reason we're here actually." I tell him and he almost trips over himself in shock.

"We're here for a book?" he gasps, placing a hand over his heart. Then he looks at my brother. "Jason, do you hear your sister? Or am I going insane?"

"No, she's really saying this. I don't know, I just wanted to get out of the house." He shrugs and follows me out of the elevator.

Of course though; before we get to the bookstore on the second floor, we go through Calvin Klein, Gucci, H&M, Miss Sixty, Top Shop, and Nike.

Jake and Jason struggle to handle my bags as well as their own bags, and I guess a little 'shopping therapy', as Jake puts it, never hurts.

We enter the bookstore one and a half hour later than we were supposed to, but everything is better now.