The Experiment

So this was a fanfiction I was writing about how Elsa gets chosen from her orphanage (which is also a school) to be part of an illegal experiment to create a war machine

So this was a fanfiction I was writing about how Elsa gets chosen from her orphanage (which is also a school) to be part of an illegal experiment to create a war machine. Blah, blah, cliche everywhere. That's how she gets ice powers and the only other person there is Jack Frost.

WARNING: THIS IS NOT A FLIPPING JELSA SHIP BOOK! THEY ARE PORTRAYED AS IF THE YONKS SAW EACH OTHER AS SIBLINGS.

So... story description:
Elsa has been living in her school for almost as long as she can remember. She was an orphan and only orphans could live at the school all year round from primary (elementary) to high school since there were never ridiculous amounts. She had nothing really special about her except the bad kind of special with 'The Incident' that had started to make her life go downhill. So when Lady Tremaine offers a deal that can only come from a story book it doesn't take much to say yes.

What I had written for Chapter One - I'm Haunted

With eyes gleaming like emeralds, the girl held out her hand for Elsa to take.

"Dance with me." She beamed and Elsa nervously laughed. "I don't care if you can't, you're dancing one way or another!"

Her name was Esmerelda - the person who was everyone's friend from the popular to the losers. At that moment with music blaring from. the speakers and thousands teenagers dancing, making the room itself sweat.

"I really should get back to my dorm room." Elsa replied with a rushed voice and stood up to make a getaway.

"Not so fast! You're my friend, aren't you? Just dance to one song and we'll see how it goes. Though, you aren't allowed to leave till the party is over so..."

"Then let's wait for Ariel to change the song, I'll dance the-" She hadn't expected for a song to change mid-lyric to 'No Money' by Glantis.

Perfect timing.

With a sigh, Elsa joined the army of the dancing teens and sang along to a few lyrics here and there along with the rest of the crowd.

I never did finish it... lol. In the end they were both supposed to go to Neverland with the help of Wendy Darling after their escape. After some time there they were meant to find out things about themselves they had never known. Jack Frost finds out he is in fact, Peter Pan's cousin and Elsa accepts that she didn't kill Anna and that she was still alive somewhere. THEN A SEQUEL LOOOOL!!!!