I hate people

"Jaydin wake up" Mary yells from the kitchen "I am up, I've been up for a while." I Yell back to my stepmother, whom is half deaf I swear I told her I was up 10 minuets ago.She doesn't listen though I'm used to it .Looking through my closet I finally decided on the black and white baseball tee that says "I hate people " on it, my ripped skinny jeans, and my black converse. I. Put on a little bit of concealer and mascara then went to look in the mirror which then made me realize I haven't event attempted to fix my hair yet.quickly I plug in my straightener and run to the bathroom to get some spray to help keep the shine in my hair.After I do my hair I take off my glasses and put on my contacts, looking in the mirror I believe I am satisfied so "now on to face the world" I say quietly.
    Downstairs my stepmother, Father and 3 siblings elaina, Hunter,and Matthew are already eating ."What are you guys having" I say as I walk to my seat. Matthew looks at me and holds up a piece of bacon the takes a bite out of it, "Are you ready for school my stepmother Mary asks me as I grab some scrambled eggs, bacon, and a glass of orange juice. "I guess" I say saighing almost totally forgetting that I had school today. "Are you driving me?" I asked my older brother hunter "Could you drop Elaina at the elementary school while your at it " my stepmother says to hunter "sure"he replies "what better is there to do"

(1 HOUR LATER)

"Bye Laniey, have fun at school" Hunter yelled sarcastically at Elaina as we dropped her off she just stuck her tounge out at us
And ran off because she was "'in the fifth grade now and could do things on her own, and it embarrasses her when we yell at her." Is what she told us on the way here.
   We drive for about five more minuets then pull up to the high school . Hunter parks the car and we both got out he's a senior this year so he like is so cautious about his grades so he can get into a good college or something,so he like always gets there early to study before a big test.But this year I'm a freshman and frankly I don't care. I look at the front of the high school and say to Hunter, "ready for this" and we start to walk into the school.

****************************
HEY GUYS SO MY ACCOUNT IS CHANGING SO IS MY WRITING STYLE.I REALLY HOPE YOU LOVVVE THIS STORY TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL THINK I LOVE FEEDBACK AND LIKE THE STORY.THIS IS OUR FIRST OF THE TWO SISTERS JAYDIN (PIC OF HER ON MEDIA SECTION) SHES ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY YOULL SEE NEXT CHAPTER. └(★o★)┐