Kidnapped | Kaitou Spade (Pt.2)

SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!

ESPECIALLY SORRY TO ALL MY KAITOU SPADE LOVERS OF THE GANG :( I have been feeling sick but now that I'm all better, I'm taking requests AND is going to be updating as well!

Stay tuned!

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Spade POV 

"Spade-sama, a call from Joker-san," Dark Eye, my assistant approached me at 2:36 AM, in the midst of my sweet sleep. I mean, who calls a person at 2:36 AM? Who?

"GAH! Seriously. Must he wake me up at this time of the day..." I sighed and picked up the call. "JOKER! STOP CALLING ME IN THE MID-"

"(Y/N)'s been kidnapped."

"What?" I brought my phone closer as my tone turned serious. "What did you say?" Truth be told, I was crushing on (Y/N) for a long time now. She's been the girl who've stolen my heart ever since we've met together. I was instinctively concerned. "Joker, is this a stupid prank that you're pulling again?"

"No." I noticed the seriousness in his tone. "It's real."

"What happened, and exactly when was she kidnapped?" I spoke slowly, trying to keep my calmness. If I get a fever, it would be a mess.

"She's been kidnapped by Shadow. You know him, the guy who masked me before. Tch, that bastard." he mumbled, muttering some curse words under his breath, which he only happened to do when he was exceedingly angry.

"Calm down. Do you have a plan?" I asked while changing into my Kaitou uniform. 

"Of course I do. I'll send it to you as a photo message. Leave Dark Eye there, this will probably be a risky mission. I'm going to let Hachi sleep." 

"Okay." I answered as I touched the red button on my cellphone. "Dark Eye, I know that you're there. If you've heard everything, you know what to do- right?"

"I understand Spade-sama. Please don't put yourself into danger." Dark Eye answered with a tint of worriness in her voice. 

"You know me. I won't." I answered before flying out into the air, towards Joker's plane. Checking the plan that Joker had sent me, I faced forward and flew faster.

'Wait for me, (Y/N). Please be safe.'

Shadow POV

"Geez, the beam knocked out the girl. What do I do know?" I muttered under my breath as I walked around, praying that she would be awake by the time Joker, and possible Spade would arrive.

Then I heard a gush of wind through the window. I felt their presence through the walls, as I stayed intact with my defensive state. 

"Joker, Spade, I know that you're there. Come on out and fight me face-to-face!" I hollered as I saw two shadows approaching me from the corner of the room.

Smirking, I waited for their fighting call.

Joker POV

Hearing Shadow holler throughout the walls of the room, I noticed right away that it was the right place that (Y/N) was in. Spade looked anxious, so I placed my hand on his shoulder and nodded. 

Hopefully the plan would work, and we would all be able to survive through it without injuries.

"Spade, you ready?" 

"Anytime." he replied as we stepped out of the shadows and started walking towards Kaitou Shadow, the kidnapper who had abducted (Y/N).

He will have to pay for this.

Spade POV

Searching rapidly for (Y/N), I found her tied onto a wooden chair by one of the closets in the room. Her head hung low, she seemed to be unconscious.

Looking more closely, I could see the scratch on her cheek. Shadow will pay for this later. For now, I'll have to stick to the plan that Joker had created.

The plan was simple but effective- basically me saving (Y/N) while Joker is distracting Shadow.

Joker headed out towards Shadow at a inhuman speed. I could tell that he was in the state of rage, mostly because his apprentice was kidnapped by his most hatred person in the world.

"Shadow!" he screamed as he ripped his cards out of his pockets. He blinded Shadow and hinted towards me as a cue to go and save (Y/N). 

I ran towards her as fast as I could, untied her from the sickly smelling chair, and brought her in my arms, carrying her bridal style as I ran outside the window. Joker soon followed, and we flew back into his personal plane, crossing our fingers that (Y/N) was alright.

Laying (Y/N) on the bed, I held her hand closely, to mine, as if she was a fragile china doll that will break down if I didn't hold onto her.

"Hey Spade," Joker sat down to the seat next to me. "You like (Y/N), don't you?"

My face heated up to a crimson red color as I managed to stutter some words out. "Wha- what do you mean?"

"I can tell." he grinned widely, and started speaking again. "After this, you can take her back into your plane."

"Wha?" my mouth gaped open as I faced him. 

"Guess what's true." he spoke. "(Y/N) likes you back."

My eyes went wide. 

Then I felt movement against the palm of my hands. (Y/N)'s beautiful (E/C) orbs looked at me straight in the eye, and smiled.

"Yes, I do Spade. I like you too." she then got up, and kissed me on the lips. Forgetting that Joker was here, I kissed her back.

"Uhm... Urhmmm..." Joker coughed and looked at us. We immediately separated from each other and blushed. "Enjoy your sweet time!" Joker ran out as I turned back to (Y/N). 

"So, what do you want to do?"

"I'm going to move over to your plane Spade. Let's spend the rest of our lives stealing treasures together."

I smiled, and hoisted her up from her bed. We flew back to my plane, and clutching her fragile body, I whispered. 

"I'll make sure that I protect you from now on."

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

And, it's finally here!

I've updated all 3 stories of mine! I feel so relieved! :)

Thanks for waiting for this piece up till now, and don't forget to request for more!

Until next time!

-AnimeLover0706-