Chapter 4

Alessandra POV
Wow OMG I just got a job! I want to dance the night away!

Whew I should call Jason. Yeah I haven't met him in a week and I'm dying to meet him.

This calls for celebration.

It'll be me Jason and some cheap champagne would suffice.

Okay lemme call him.

The phone rings
*voicemail*
"Hey, Jason it's me alessandra.
Okay I've gotta tell you something really important come by my place at umm 8. See you soon."

Jason 's phone usually goes to voicemail so it's no biggie!

*****

Finally home!

I go and look into my wardrobe and find something comfortable to wear.
It's 7 Jason would be coming in an hour and I have time to take a quick shower.

So I go in take a quick shower and come out. I'm wearing a oversized tee and shorts.

I tie my hair into a quick ponytail.

Bell rings

"Coming" OMG he's here I'm so excited to meet him!

I open the door and I'm greeted with a face I'm always happy to see.

Jason 's 6'2 with greenish - blue eyes and is well built. He was wearing a cream coloured button up shirt and jeans and god he looked ravishing.

I wondered how Mr Alexis would look like in this outfit.

God was I actually thinking about him right now! I don't even know the man.

"Hey, sandy! How arth thou my love'
Said Jason chuckling.

"Haha very funny, have you been reading too much Shakespeare nowadays?"

"No, it's you who brings the Shakespeare outta me" he said with the stupid but adorable smile on his face.

"You are so romantic that it makes me wanna puke"

"So what what was the ' oh so important news' that you had to tell me?"

"Uh... it's hard to explain, okay here we go........I'm pregnant"

"What?????"

She laughs like a maniac

"Oh god you should've seen the look on your face"

"God,Sandra don't ever scare me like that again"

I continue laughing.

Then he grabs hold of me and kisses me softly on my lips.

"Now will you please tell me what's so important"

I nod my head no and run around the couch.

"Oh so we're gonna have to do this the hard way" he says with a sexy smirk that makes me wanna sink through the ground.

He chases me and pins me against the couch and kisses me roughly again.

Just as he's about to open my shirt, I stop him and laugh and move away.

"Okay fine I got a job at Alexis company, I'm his secretary"

"That's great! God I'm so happy for you. I'll go pour us a glass of champagne."

He moves towards the kitchen and I close my eyes as I go through all the events that happened today, in my mind"