“Whatever! Come on so I can straighten your hair!”  She said making me sit in front of her vanity.  After about 15 minutes my hair was done so Isis put the finishing touches on her cute big bun and we were ready to go.

          “So who is going to take us to the party?” I asked as we walked down the steps approaching the bottom steps.

          “I’m g-.” Isis was cut off by a loud screaming.

          “MOMMMY I WANTT COOOKIE!” A little boy who looked about 3 ran around the living room he was so adorable.

          “Sorry Sarah that’s my baby brother he can be a handle full! But I’m driving us to the party.” She exclaimed say goodbye to her parents before we exited her house.

          “I didn’t know you had  your license I saw you taking the bus.” I said as we approached her kia optima 2012 which was all black and sleek.

          “Yeah I had to wait for my car to get down here but it just arrived a little while ago when we were getting ready.” She said as she turned her radio on which blasted Love More by Chris Brown which I love this song.

          It only took us about 15 minutes to get to Ryder’s house which was beyond packed and, it was only 7.

          “Wow it’s packed I never been to this type of party.” I stated nervously running my hands through my short hair.

          “You’ll be fine! Now let’s go party.”  Isis exclaimed grabbing my hand leading us through the crowd. It was a mix of all different kind of people at this party even ones that don’t go to our school.

          “Wow Isis you look good.”  Ryder came behind Isis surprising her a little.

          “Thanks you don’t look so bad yourself.”  She gave him a flirty smile.

          “Hey you want to dance and I won’t take no for an answer.” He playfully smiled at her.

          “Well I don’t want leave Sar-.”

          “No go dance I just going to grab something to drink.” I ushered them both to the dance floor they are so cute.  After getting them to go dance I grabbed myself a coke from the kitchen found a seat in the corner of the room away from the hustle and bustling party.

Young, Innocent, and Kidnapped?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara