Confession Time

New York City
At Stark Tower

"Steve? Steve?" I heard a voice say softly

I felt a hand slid through my hair and massage my head.

"Hmm... Tony?" I said opening my eyes to see who was messing up my perfectly good gelled hair.

"Morning buddy." Tony said smiling at me. I covered my face in the blanket, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing.

Under the blanket, I realized I was completely nude.

"Wha.......Tony......why am I naked?" I asked shivering. Did he see me naked? What did we do last night.

"Oh! I forgot about that. We were playing Truth or Dare and I dared you to sleep nude." He said laughing.

I can't believe it. "So your telling me, I took the dare and got naked?!" I asked trying to remember what happened.

"No. You didn't do it so Thor toor your clothes. Don't worry. I didn't see anything if that was what you were going to ask." Tony handed me my ripped up clothes.

Tony smirked and I blushed a lot more." Were's everyone else?" I asked.

"They all went separate ways. You were asleep so I let you sleep over here." Tony said giving me a new pair of boxers.

"Oh." I tried to take the boxers from him but he kept tricking me.

"Tell me why your blushing and I'll give them to you." He said holding my chin to his face.

Oh f*ck! What am I going to do?

"I....uhh.....I......" I stuttered

"I have feelings for you." I said quietly.

Tony dropped the boxers and stood there, staring at me. He must have thought I was crazy.

"I do too." He said getting close to me. His perfect lips met mine. I softly moaned while our tongues played.

"I...I love you Tony." I said confessing.

"Me too." He said kissing me on my forehead.

Well.....that's done.