Introduction - December 2014 - The stage set

In December 2014 a group of 4 tenacious individuals gathered together for the hardest challenge ever in the history of video gaming, a feat that nobody had done before...

Completing an LP of one of Nintendo's greatest Mario games ever 4 players for YouTube. Super Mario 3D World.

Ordinarily you'd wander what all the fuss is about. 'There are fairies, little plumbers and big ugly monsters around. Surely these are for little 'uns.' People don't realise that the 4 people in question were known as Chuggaaconroy, NintendoCapriSun, ProtonJon and MasaeAnela, 4 video gamers whose funny antics on YouTube could probably take down North Korea.

Chuggaaconroy, for example, is almost as awkward as I am. If you'd listen to him alongside MasaeAnela you'd wander who the man was and who the girl was. 'He's not good at working with others' is an understatement which provides light humour at Protonjon's expense. Finally you get puns so bad that you either highly regret hearing it or you wet your pants. Take your pick!

ProtonJon is so competitive and yet so sly with his work, which in TRG isn't too difficult. Emerging the best so often that he complains about very small setbacks... including his bubble button not working (lol banter).

Masaeanela is very similar to Chuggaaconroy (Emile). When you first hear her voice you automatically work out why the 2 are such good friends. Secondly whenever these 2 play together, hell breaks loose. I'm not exaggerating either...

Finally NintendoCapriSun (Tim). Tim is quiet, restraint, non-competitive and takes his time. Ordinarily that's a very good recipe. Unfortunately when working with 3 other goofballs such as these 3, this doesn't look like something that would work. People would automatically wander why he's such good friends with these humans, never mind lets playing with them. At this time he says 'IN THE BATHROOM', that's what she said jokes and many other 1-liners.

So the 4 of them combine as 'TheRunAwayGuys', which makes no sense as Masae is a woman, and are tackling the mysteries of Super Mario 3D World. They're even at Emile's place too! What could go wrong? Never mind that's a stupid question. (banter)

However this is such a tiny part in a story that will to and fro with every chapter, varying from just 2 people to masses and putting people in situations that they would never ever find themselves... EVER!!!

Chapter 1 is the following chapter as this just sets the scene. I won't make much effort to name chapters effectively. Sit back and enjoy their failure and mine as well. The first lot of chapters will be basically be some of the most funny stuff in their 3D World lets play. Later on in the story will be interesting.

This isn't just romance by the way. Other genres involved too (1 way fanfiction is better than wattpad).

Don't forget your banter.