As I was cleaning the kitchen I couldn't help but watch as Justin and his cocky friends pulled into his garage. I internally wished that the fence was 20 feet high and completely sound proof. But no. Tonight I'd probably have to listen to him throw one of his stupid parties that I would never be invited to. Maybe I should try crashing his party. Actually, nevermind. I don't want to come within four feet of Justin.

I glanced over at my phone and saw a text message a few minutes old from Georgia. Oh this should be fun.

Georgia: CALL ME

I picked up my phone to call her, leaning against the counter waiting for her to answer. I had known Georgia for my whole life. Literally. She's a day older than me and was being birthed in the room next door to me at the hospital. Our moms became fast friends and we've always gotten along well so we never really minded. Georgia is almost the exact opposite of me looks wise. She has a ball of sunshine disguised in an egy image. She loved to wear leather and chokers and such, but her personality didn't really match. She's always hyper and talking and lives for drama. So I wasn't surprised when my best friend's voice rang over the phone obviously upset. "I can't believe that meathead did that to you!" She scoffed. I could picture her pacing around her room, running her hand through her beautiful auburn hair.

I sigh, closing my eyes. "Yeah, I can't really believe it either" I grumble.

"Boys are stupid." She huffs. "I mean you've been crushing him on him, since like, forever! Like when we were twelve. I remember we would sit at your bedroom window with binoculars and just kinda watch for him! And he does this in return? Ugh!"

I let out a laugh. Georgia was almost more upset than I was about this whole ordeal. Looking back I couldn't believe how many hours of my life I wasted on him. How many times I had ambled around my bedroom as he had his parties, wearing a dress and makeup and debating whether or not to crash his party, and maybe finally have a chance with him, just to chicken out in the end. "I know, I know. I can't believe I wasted my whole life on him and he humiliated me. It just sucks. Please, just tell me he got in trouble."

I could hear Georgia smirking on her phone. "Oh yeah. OSS, for a month." She declared triumphantly.

I snort, "Serves him right. Oh also, I've come up with a plan. I'm going to rise like a phoenix from the ashes and get revenge on Justin." I say, biting my lip as I flick a crumb off the corner of the counter.

Georgia let out a disbelieving laugh. "How in the hell are you going to do that? What's this grandmaster plan you came up with?"

"Well..." I hesitate. I wanted to tell Georgia about Alex, but at the same time I didn't.

"SPILL!" Georgia screams in my ear, leaving it ringing.

"Okay, okay, calm down. I was just about to go bike home when Alex and his fancy ass car pulled up right beside me. He just offered me a ride home. I was thinking of getting him to help me get revenge, but I'm going to need to either blackmail him or seduce him." I explain, flustered just thinking about what happened with him. Not to mention my other encounter with the fuckboy extraordinaire, Hudson.

Georgia bursts out laughing. "You, the girl who's had one boyfriend and that was in freshman year, are planning to seduce and/or blackmail one of the most popular guys in school? Good joke D. Real funny. What's your actual plan?" she scoffs at my pathetic excuse for a plan.

"That was my actual plan."

"Well, it's absolutely terrible. And impossible."

"Nothing is impossible, G. Well, besides rising from the dead, but I can do it."

I can practically sense Georgia rolling her eyes as she sighs in exasperation. "Delancy, I love you, but you're going to make a fool of yourself if you try to seduce him. You're not seductive or particularly sexy at the moment, no offense."

"None taken." I drawl sarcastically, looking down at my pajama shorts and stained t-shirt. Maybe Georgia did have a point.

"Also, blackmailing him would probably cause an army of lawyers to appear at your door with big black scary helicopters, and then you disappear to like Peru or they kill you." Georgia says matter-a-factly.

"Well, I've always wanted to go to Peru."

"I'm being serious, Delancy. The Stones aren't a family you want to mess with. They could be dangerous. They have enough money to ruin you. Besides, if they kill you or you go to jail, who will help me with my calculus homework?"

"You're such a good friend." I sigh again, running a hand through my hair.

"Delancy, I just don't want you to die or get taken advantage of."

"Well, maybe you can help me be seductive so I won't make a fool of myself."

Georgia is quiet for a moment, debating whether or not she is going to help me. "We're going to have to start with your clothes, if we're going to do this. Sweatpants and hoodies don't exactly scream 'slut'." She says bluntly.

I roll my eyes, knowing she's right. "Can you come over on Saturday? We can go shopping and have a sleepover...?" I suggest picking at the side of my thumb.

She giggles. "Finally, I have an excuse to make you wear a dress!" She squeals. Her attitude change makes me roll my eyes. She's annoying but I love her anyway.

"I'll wear a dress but if you even try to put me in heels I'm moving to Peru." I say seriously.

Georgia laughs almost maniacally at the thought of finally getting to dress me up like a Barbie Doll. "Fine. No heels but you're wearing jewelry. End of discussion."

"Fine." I groan, smiling slightly. This was going to be fun. Alexander Stone would never know what hit him. I almost felt bad about what I was doing. Almost. A little revenge never hurt anyone. "I'll see you Saturday, G."

I hang up.

I sigh and go back to cleaning the room. My mother was good at one thing only, and that was making a mess. As a result, I had to clean up for debatably the messiest woman on earth. I would be a very good maid.

Wait.

What if the Stone's needed a maid? And what if I was that maid? My mind is racing. I've got the perfect plan. Georgia will be proud of me. I get back to work.