Welcome To Your new Home Blaze

Blaze's POV
My name is Blaze, and I'm 10 years old. My parents have just perished in a fire. My home is entirely destroyed, and I don't have anything left.

As the fireman leave, and the police continue to spread yellow tape around the perimeter of the property, a mysterious person approaches me.

"Hello Blaze. My name is Mr. Easton. I'm from child services, and because of your current state, it is my job to take you to your closet living relative."

"And who would that be?"
I ask.

"Walk with me."
He says.

"Don't you have a car?"

"Oh, no, no no. Would you prefer to travel by horseback?"

"Sure."

We mount up on two beautiful horses, and the journey begins.

"So, who exactly is this man again?"

"Well Blaze, he goes by Count Olaf. Perhaps you've heard of him. He says he's an actor."
Mr. Easton says.

"Sorry, I don't know an Olaf."

"Count Olaf. Yes, yes, of course you do-you must! He's either your 3rd cousin-4th time removed, or your 4th cousin-3 times removed, either way, he's removed."

"How many blocks away does he live?"
I ask.

"47."

"That's so not what closest means."

"What was that?"

"Nothing."
I mumbled.

"You know Blaze, it won't be all that bad."

"Sure."

"Now, that's enough of that attitude. Cheer up!"
Mr. Easton says.

"I just lost everything I ever had!"
I shout as we reach the end of this so called Count Olaf's house.

"Now, no need to shout!"
Says Mr. Easton.

We get out off of our horses, and are greeted by a lady, with white curly hair.
"Hello! What a pleasant surprise! I'm Justice Strauss of the city high court."

"Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Blaze."

"I'm so happy to have such a lovely young boy in my life."
Justice Strauss says.

"Are, you Count Olaf's wife by any chance?"
I ask.

"Count-C-Count Olaf's wife! Oh, oh heavens no. He's, he's my neighbor. He, lives over there."
Justice Strauss points across the street to an old house.

Lemony Snicket: First impressions are often wrong. As Blaze would soon find out as he entered Count Olaf's horrible house. May I remind you that it is not too late to read another, and perhaps more pleasant book than the one you hold in your hand. Allow me to properly introduce myself.
Hello, I am Lemony Snicket, and I am sorry to say that the elegant entertainment you are reading is extremely unpleasant.

Blaze walked up to Count Olaf's house with Mr. Easton, while looking back at Justice Strauss's house wondering how he might live there instead.

"I wanna go back!"
I shout.

"Now Blaze, there's no need to shout."
Mr. Easton says.

Enter Count Olaf from front door.

"Yes, yes. No need to shout."
Says Count Olaf.

"Ah, Olaf-
Mr. Easton is cut off as Olaf enters.🏴