Childhood

Robert had a happy childhood. He and Cindy were best friends. They both had a gift and undisputed love for music. When other the other kids were outside playing, Robert was inside drumming.

For his 10th Christmas, he got a motor bike. He appreciated the gift that his father had gotten him, but was more interested in music. The motor bike did become a hobby though. He enjoyed racing, anything fast interested him.

Robert didn't have many friends at school or in the neighborhood. Robert felt left out but refused to let it get to him. He had one friend next door who had a motor bike as well. On the weekends Robert and the boy next door would race.

When Robert was 8 he met a girl named Martha. Martha fell madly in love with Robert. At first Robert found her extremely annoying. She was always giggling and following Robert. Eventually, Robert fell for her as well and the two started dating. They would sit under a tree in the school yard kissing.

All of Robert's life he had written music. He got a book from a local music store about reading music when he was 6. Within a month Robert could read music. His sister would help him write songs on the guitar because he couldn't play. 

When Robert met John and Aaron, he was so excited to be joining a band. He knew that music was his purpose in life. He knew that he wanted to play music. Everyone doubted him except his sister and mother. Robert felt a really good connection with John and Aaron. He knew they were a good fit.