Since the sun was beaming, I decided to come back out later. My feet slid out of my shoes before I jumped on the bed. Alex smiled down at me before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me on him.

"Hi." I breathed out with a smile on my face. Being around Alexander makes me feel so happy. He's the one person who won't betray me like my parents and ex. Hence why we're getting married. True love never dies.

Alex's smile grew as he kissed my lips. "So damn beautiful." He kissed me once again. "That's why I'm making you officially mine."

I woke up the next morning in bed alone. I forced myself out of the bed and made my way towards the bathroom. While doing so, my eyes landed on a piece of paper on the wooden desk. I picked up the paper and smiled once I saw Alex's handwriting.

Good morning fiancé. You're probably wondering where I am.. Don't worry about it. Just know I'm getting ready to see you tonight at six.

I didn't know what you really wanted so I left you a chocolate muffin and apple juice. I know you like apple juice instead of orange. Remember that whole argument we had over which one is better? (Orange is better.)

An uber should be picking you up at 5:30. Don't move slow.. Be pretty, as always. See you tonight Majesty.

- Alexander.

A smile appeared on my face as I noticed the muffin and juice. Thank God the apple juice isn't a juice box. McDonald's seem to think only little kids drink apple juice. They'll give orange juice in a medium cup, but the apple juice comes in a little juice box. That's so disrespectful.

"I swear I love him." I moaned as I bit into the chocolate muffin.

Once my muffin and apple juice were sadly gone, I began to brush my teeth and wash my face. Since I would just be going to a few shops I threw on baggy jeans, a sports bra and a large black jacket over it.

90s fashion will forever be missed.

Well, black 90s fashion anyway. The white people... their clothing was a giant no.

A bell chimed as I walked in a small boutique that isn't too far from the hotel. Everything in here seems so expensive, but it's alright I suppose. Alex gave me his debit card for everything that I would need today.

Two white workers were currently helping shoppers, so that left one more employee. She's also white. She cautiously watched every move I took. I tried to brush it off, but people staring at me is my biggest pet peeve.

I held up a black dress that had the back cut off. The dress is beautiful.

"That's $500." The white woman remarked. "I don't think anything in here is in your budget."

I cocked an eyebrow and became face to face with her.

God please calm me down.

"Excuse me?" I laughed. "You don't know me nor where I work. How is nothing here in my budget but you're working here and wearing clothes from Forever 21 with the tag still on it?"

Her mouth dropped as she tried to cover the tag that's obviously hanging from her shirt. I dropped the dress on the floor and waved the gold debit card in my hand. As I left the shop and walked past the window, I saw another woman yelling at her. The girl looked as if she were going to cry. A laugh left my lips as I moved on to the next store.

It took two hours for me to find a dress I love. It isn't the traditional white, wedding dress but this isn't the traditional wedding either.

I managed to eat a bowl of fruit and press my hair at the same time. Putting heat on my hair is something I rarely do. I rather leave it natural. Gina always said I leave if natural because I'm too lazy to do something to it. Truth is, I leave it natural because I actually appreciate the hair God gave me. The hair our ancestors would've loved to keep in the 50s and 60s. Of course the whites somehow convinced them that natural hair is a no, and conking your hair is a yes.