Chapter 18

Jacks prov.

We slowly made our way to the what I guessed the gate to the flowers.

Brittney held on to my arm and the twins stood by our side.

It was, No this was wrong. Wonderland flowers sung right?

But the air was field with silents. Nothing at all.

“You Know Jack you have to go in to get out? Or have you changed your mind?”

I turned to look at the top of the gate at the cat with the Cheshire smile, that sadly was no longer there.

“No I Have not given up. Never will, but what happened hear.

In a flash he was walking down the path in to the gate meaning for us to follow.

"Follow me and I will show you."

We did as we asked. For a garden this place looked like a grave yard, full of dead flowers.

True they were larger than life, but still dead, dry, flowers.

Each one had faces, but only sad expressions could be found on there sleeping face.

Why was I so sad?

This had nothing to do with me........

Yet I felt like it was my job to fix it.

“What happened?” I look at Brittney on my arm.

But it wasn't me nor the cat that answered, but a voice that belonged to one or two.

“Their dead.....”

“No Tom not dead but very close...”

We turned around to see both the twin deep in thought.

It was weird how before they seemed like one mind in two body's, but looking at them now I wasn't so sure.

Just because two people looked the same did not mean they were. I guess I just never took the time to figure that out.

Tim seamed to have more emotion than Tom and Tom seamed to be more of a follower who shared the same emotions as the ones around him.

It was strange here they didn't seam like twins at all.

Cheshire found his self on my shoulders with Brittney still on my arm as we watched the two argue and discuss what they thought had happened while they walked down the path in front of us.

As we walked I let my mind fall to that little girl I knew as a kid. You know I never really talked about my child hood with any one at all. Most people knew me as the Football star, so they really didn't care about my past only my future.

Never in my life would I have thought I would have ended up here.......

Alone........

Dammit AnnaBee Where the heck are you!!

We stopped when we got to the end of the garden.

I looked to the cat for the answer.

“Now we go left to get right.”

No one asked, we jut did.

The path we were going to take was down a blue valley the other lead its was back into the dieing forest.

The next thing I knew was Tim running down the other path.................

 after a girl?

Wait!!

my eyes widened She had a hat On?

“AnnaBee?!?!?!??!??!”

I tried to run but the dame cat stopped me.

“Jack I'll go after them, but you need to go that way.”

I tired to push past him.

“Jack lesson to me if you take that path you will never find her. Take this one and most of your questions will be answered. You wont her back right? Safe? You wont to protect her and them? Then go I will follow Tim after her. We will meet up a again.......... I Hope.......”

He was gone before I could ask why.

We needed to meet again.

I strangely I lessened to him and walked down the path to the Dodo and or what ever things.

Brittney's gave me a soft smile.

“ Done worry babe.”

it was sweet but I didn't wont to hear it

not from her.

I nodded.

“You all must be the trust passers?”

All three of us spun around.

What I saw even after all this I did not believe my own eyes.

_________________

So whatcha think? Was it really Anna at all? Dose The Cat know more than he is telling jack? Think? think? think?