Harry Styles Sex Slave

*DONT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13, STRONG DRUG USE AND SEX SENCES.*

I look around, panting. I keep running, not even daring to look back. I know he's there and I know he's close, I could hear his heavy foot steps against the cold, wet pavement as it continued to rain. I try to run faster, but I could feel my lungs burning, wanting air. I see a alley, and run into it, hoping there would be a door or something there. As soon as I enter the alley, I just see a dead end. Oh my god, I'm screwed... I reach the end of the alley, just seeing a giant wall. It reeked of cigarets and alcohol. I look over and see two bins, maybe I should hide behind one of them. Not thinking straight, I quickly hide behind the biggest one, it smelling of disgusting stuff that I don't even want to know about. I then hear the heavy foot steps of the guy after me, hearing him chuckle.

"Oh Lizzy, you think you can hide from me?" He laughs.

He moves along the alley, getting closer to my bin. I start panicking and looking for a weapon to use on him, I put up a stick and jump from behind the bin, instantly hitting him on the head with it, making him fall over. I take that as my chance to run, so I did.

That's the first time I met, Harry styles.