Chapter 11 - The Uchiha Massacre......

Start from the beginning

No! I mustn't hurt anyone! I have to keep this power in check! My eyes drifted down to my arm and I realized the bite was in fact a curse mark and it was spreading rapidly through my body! Taking deep breaths, I stopped the mark from spreading and slowly brought it back. Once it all returned to the mark on my arm, I took a step forward. I must go to ANBU before someone comes for me... no one can find out about this mark!

I took a step and stumbled, my instincts causing me to instantly put a hand in front of me and I grabbed the side of my dresser. It shook and I heard the sound of glass breaking as something fell from it. What fell? I don't keep fragile breakable items in this unstable apartment!

Looking down, I realized it was a picture! And not just any picture! My ANBU squad picture of me, Rei, Jugo, and Itachi. It was a cute picture, actually. I and Jugo were sticking peace signs in front of the camera with big smiles on our faces; Rei was looking at us instead of at the camera, smiling at our antics; and Itachi stood in the middle with a faint smile on his face. His eyes were soft and you could tell he was at ease around us.

Anyways, the strangest thing happened! The picture was only cracked and broken on Itachi's face! What's that supposed to mean? Is it some kind of omen?

Ouch! What was that pounding in my head? It hurt... so much... I was suddenly feeling a rush of similar emotions... but I sensed no chakra near me! There was no one near me to be feeling their emotions yet I felt it all clearly. They were the feelings of hundreds of people and all these people were feel similar feeling! Pain... anguish... betrayal... confusion... hate... anger... last regrets. I-I think I know what's happening!

This was total deja-vu! I had this same thing happen, this rush of emotions of many people when no one was near me, I was younger! It was when the Nine-Tails attacked the village and killed so many people. I wasn't very old when it happened but I remember feeling their emotions and realizing they were all dying.

Where was this mass murder?!? I felt the emotions coming north... what was around there?

Oh Kami! The Uchiha district! That's where it was coming!

I took one last look at the broken picture before setting off to where the emotions were coming from. Whoever was doing this must have killed Shisui! Oh please let Itachi be okay!

As I drew closer to where the deaths were coming from, my headache was pounding. My head ached and the pain this headache inflicted was worse than what any migraine could cause!

Fire. Blood. Dead bodies. Everywhere I looked, that was what I saw. It was everywhere. The putrid scent of burning flesh and rotting carcasses filled my senses and I was forced to cover my nose to shield myself. All these dead people were Uchihas. I must go to Itachi and Sasuke's house and see if they're okay!

As I ran to find them, I saw familiar faces. Familiar dead faces. I passed Yuriko (Itachi's GF) who for once in her life wasn't talking. She'd never talk again though. Whoever did this even killed her. I passed Itachi and Sasuke's grandparents' fruit market where their dead bodies laid. They had the sweetest, cutest grandparents imaginable! And now... they were dead. I passed Shisui's mother's house, where his mother laid dead in black clad. She was probably about to leave to visit his grave. Now instead of visiting him, she'd be joining him.

My vision blurred with tears and I unsuccessfully attempted to blink them away. All this death... it was horrible. All this innocent cold blood that has been spilled... it was unspeakable. I would have pinched myself to check if this was a dream but I knew that never in a million years would I dream something so disgusting and mortifying.

When I reached their house, I noticed the door was already opened. I sensed no chakra or emotions from their house. Still... I went inside to check. Please lord, don't let me find Itachi's or Sasuke's dead body. Please, I would be eternally scarred if I were to see such an unruly sight.