Chapter 1

Holo! This is a new book I am starting. Thank you for reading this. Lets get on to chapter 1.

T H I R D   P E R S O N

It was a warm summer day. People were having fun on the beach and others stayed inside. For one, however, it was his break. Nate surfed on the beach shore line. He smiled widely and surfed across the waves. The air crashed against his chest. The waves died down and he surfed back to shore. He chuckled and got back on shore to be greeted by his manager and friend, Guy. Since Nate started, they've been friends. Close friends.

"Hello Nate!" Guy said happily. They both smiled at each other after that and started walking to the board walk. "So Nate, how was your shift today?" Nate thought for a moment. "It was ok, but..." "But what?" Nate smiled a bit before speaking. "Someone asked if I was gay or European..." Guy burst into laughter as well as Nate. They became quieter and started talking with each other again.

"Well, what's the answer?" Nate looked at his friend, confused. "Answer?" "Yeah! I'm curious! Are you gay or European?" Nate's face looked back. He wasn't sure he told Guy yet, but he was willing to give it a shot. "I'm kinda... Both..." Guy looked curious. He gave a look saying 'Tell me everything.' "Really?" Guy asked. "Yeah. I dated this guy in high school, but he then cheated on me... And for the European part, I'm from Italy"

Guy looked more shocked. Honestly, it was pretty obvious, but he was also gay. It would explain his upbeat nature. He smiled before checking on the time. "Oh my! I have to go! Bye Nate!" Nate smiled and walked back to the beach. He thought Guy was cute for a while, but then discarded the thought completely.  He always thought that he was taken. He would make a great Boyfriend. Nate got back on shift and watched people.

A while passed before everyone left the beach, except Nate. Nate smiled and stared out at the sunset. He hard someone come up behind his chair. It was, of course, Guy. "Hey Nate!" He said. Nate turned his head and smiled. "Hey Guy." "What are you looking at? It better not be yaoi!" Nate blushed. "G-Guy!" Guy chuckled. "I'm serious. What is it?" Nate pointed out to sea. The sun was setting. "Its beautiful..." Guy commented. "Guy... Watch it with me..." "What? Yaoi?" Nate blushed again.

"G-Guy! Stop saying that!" "What? Stop saying you watch yaoi?" Nate blushed and grunted."I meant the sunset. Watch the sunset with me." "W-What!?" Nate smiled. "Come here." Guy walked to Nate and blushed. "Just sit-" Guy blushed more and sat in Nate's lap and snuggled into him. Nate blushed wildly and wrapped his arms around Guy. They smiled and watched the sun set on the beach together.

A/N: I've done this! I'm currently listening to 'Vocaloid: Blessed Messiah And The Tower Of Ai'. How irrelevant. Anyways, I'll be going now. BOI!