ONE

Youngjae's POV

My name is Choi Youngjae, I'm 18 years old. I have a weird family, my mother was always forcing me to wear feminine clothes. Hey I'm a normal guy. I was the only child in the family, and maybe she would like to have a daughter.

"Mom, I don't want to wear this sweater, this is too feminine. I'm a man mom." I look at myself in the mirror, this sweater make me look like an innocent teenage girl.

"But you'll look cute Jae with this sweater, see pastel pink color is fits well with your milky skin. You look like me when I was young, hohoho." I'm rolling my eyes, I can't handle my mom anymore.

"Daaaad, please help me!! Mom is forcing me to wear a pastel pink sweater!!" I shouted from inside the room.

"Just obey what your mom want son, after all, you're so sweet. What's wrong with it."

I sighed, did you understand why I said I have a weird family. I changed the sweater with the usual clothes I wear to go to college, plain black T-shirt and a matching skinny jeans.

"Why you changed it Jae, you always dressed in black." She pounted. My mom always protested about my style.

"I don't have time mom, I'll be late." When I took my bag on my shoulder and wanted to leave, my mother was blocking me.

"Okay you can wear black shirt. but please wear this." My mom grinned, holding a floral short skirt with pale blue color.

"MOOOMM!!"

******

Until in college, I was greeted by the girls who want to pinch my cheeks. I ever had a girlfriend before, but it was the last time. I was tired. My X always said cute to me and gave me a variety of fluffy gifts such as dolls, chocolates, and even flowers.

"Youngjae oppa!! Do aegyo for me please!!" I live in crazy world, when I was at home my mom forced me to wear feminine clothes now at the college the girl even told me to do aegyo.

"No Lisa, why do you want me to do aegyo everyday?"

"Because you are so cute oppa!!" She smiles that followed by a nod of the other girls.

They stand in my way to get into the classroom and bell is already ringing.

"Okay only once and return to your seat, the bell rang I also need to go inside"

"OKAY!!" They all looked at me with hopeful.

I clench my hands like the palm of cat and began aegyo.

"Shy shy shy..."

They all screamed hysterically

They all screamed hysterically. I finally had a chance to get into the classroom. Class started and Miss Park entered into a class with someone.

"Hello class, we arrival of new students. He moved from Busan. Please introduce yourself."

"Hello my name is Im Jaebum, nice to meet you all." He smiled and class became noisy. I think he was very handsome, he was taller than me with raven hair, broad shoulder and his smile makes all the girls started gossiping even the boys. Thankfully they could disturb him not me anymore.

When I looked at him, he looked back at me and smirked then winked at me.

WHAT!!

This is my second story about 2jae (before was FAN SERVICE)
I hope this is interesting to you.
Same like in the previous story I'm bad about grammar and I have been trying my best.
I will update regularly every week.
Thank you we will meet in the next chapter ^^ ㅋㅋㅋ~