for all your copypasta needs

OKAY! THAT IS IT! THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW! I've had it with all you frickin' trolls and all you frickin' haters and all you frickin' sonic fanfricks! YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES THAT RUINED SONIC FOR EVERYONE! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT!? WHAT THE FRICK ARE YOU GUYS DOING!? ASKING FOR ALL THIS FRICKIN' GARBAGE! Why do we need Sonic Adventure 3? Why do we need Sonic Heroes 2? Why do we need another boost to win title? WHY DO WE NEED A SONIC 2006 SEQUEL? WHY DO WE NEED ALL THAT!? CAN'T WE HAVE A 3D ENVIRONMENT CLASSIC SONIC GAME, FOR CRYIN' OUT FRICKIN' LOUD!? You guys killed the Sonic series, all you frickin' fanfricks and your frickin' fantasies, SPEWED OUT AT YOU BY FRICKIN' POOP MERCHANTS! I'M TIRED OF ALL YOU FRICKS!

I am so frickin' mad! I am so frickin' mad! I mean, you guys! You guys have officially made me LOSE MY MARBLES! WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST ASK FOR A 3D ENVIRONMENT CLASSIC SONIC GAME!? This is a NIGHTMARE! I'm sure no Sonic fan would predict the adventure fantasizers would RUIN EVERYTHING! And now, I bet by now that SEGA has got a frickin' Sonic Adventure 3 in development with frickin' Sonic Team, 'CAUSE YOU FRICKIN' FRICKS JUST CAN'T EVER BE QUENCHED. YOUR FANTASIES CAN'T EVER BE QUENCHED, CAN THEY? YOU FRICKIN' FRICKS! When will you learn? WHEN WILL YOU LEARN? THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES! YOU GUYS KEEP ON ASKING FOR SONIC ADVENTURE 3! YOU'RE RUINING THE SONIC SERIES! HASN'T IT ALREADY SUFFERED ENOUGH!? AND IT'S STILL SUFFERING! WHAT THE FRICK?

SEGA just can't perfect Sonic in the modern world, can they? All because we have to have modern Sonic, we have to have the modern characters! We have to have an adventure title, don't we? ANOTHER ADVENTURE TITLE! AAAAAAAAAAH! YOU FRICKIN' FRICKS! I'VE HAD IT! I'VE FRICKIN' HAD IT! YOU GUYS HAVE OFFICIALLY RUINED EVERYTHING! YOU'VE RUINED THE SONIC SERIES, THE SONIC SERIES IS DEAD, 'CAUSE OF THE SONIC FANBASE. I WILL FOREVER HATE THE SONIC FANBASE, THEY'VE RUINED EVERYTHING! RUINED EVERYTHING! I HATE THE SONIC FANBASE! I HATE 'EM!

Why's the Sonic fanbase have to be like this? Why's the Sonic fanbase have to be so numbskulled? Can't you guys frickin' accept that we need a 3D environment classic Sonic game? HOLY FRICKIN' FRICKS! Holy frickin' fricks! Why can't we have a 3D environment classic Sonic game? IS THAT SO HARD TO ASK? Why can't we have a Sonic CD sequel or a Sonic prequel? Or, even a proper Sonic 4, WHY CAN'T WE HAVE THAT? WHY DO WE NEED A SONIC ADVENTURE 3? WHY DO WE NEED THAT!? WHY!? TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME NOW! RRR, CURSE YOU SONIC FRICKS!

YOU GUYS RUINED IT! You ruined your frickin' fantasies, your adventure fantasies. Let's see, 'Oh, yeah, give us a Sonic adventure 3, give us treasure hunting, give us shooting' THAT'S WHAT SONIC'S ALL ABOUT, HUH? RIGHT, RIGHT SEGA, RIGHT! Give us frickin' more Sonic clones, yeah, we need more of those! As if Shadow wasn't enough, or Silver, oh, while you're at it, why not frickin' give us more Dragon Ball Z Sonic duels? WE ALL NEED THAT, HUH? WE ALL NEED THAT! WE DON'T NEED CLASSIC SONIC, RIGHT? WRONG! WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO RUIN IT WITH YOUR FANTASIES? Why's it have to be like this, for months I've been giving everyone my ideas of a 3D environment classic Sonic game in the style of Sonic 3 & Knuckles, which, is personally the best Sonic game! Okay?

I mean, SEGA NEVER acknowledges Sonic 3 & Knuckles, it makes me so mad! Why doesn't that game get attention, even Sonic CD does! This makes me so frickin' mad, you Sonic fans had to RUIN EVERYTHING WITH YOUR ADVENTURE FANTASIES! Holy frick, 'Oh, give us Sonic Adventure 3, give us Sonic Heroes 2, Give us Shadow the Hedgehog 2, give us a Sonic 2006 sequel, yeah! Give us more boosts to win!' You guys are already asking for more boosts to win, 'Oh, frick Sonic laws and give us more boosts to win.' NO! YOU FRICKIN' FRICKS! YOU GUYS HAD TO RUIN IT! YOU GUYS HAD TO RUIN IT! WHY, WHY, WHY? WHY'S IT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS? WHY'S IT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS!? WHY? WHY, WHY WHY? You Sonic fans, the Sonic fanbase just gets me frickin' worked up! All 'cause they can't give us something actually ACCEPTABLE! JUST WHAT THE FRICK? What the frick? This makes me so mad! You guys ruined everything with your adventure fantasies, you guys are frickin' idiots! Why'd you have to ruin everything? Why, WHY!?

Just why, why's it have to be like this? I'm tired of this! The Sonic series is RUINED THANKS TO YOU GUYS! You frickin' fricks! Holy frick, why's it have to be this way? RRR, I HATE THE SONIC FANBASE! SONIC IS RUINED! WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS LAUNCH A REBUTTAL AGAINST SEGA, FOR A 3D ENVIRONMENT CLASSIC SONIC GAME, WHY'S IT HAVE TO BE THAT HARD!? YOU FRICKIN' FRICKS! FRICKIN' FRICKS, FRICKIN' FRICKS!

And like I was saying earlier, SEGA never acknowledges Sonic 3 & Knuckles! What the frick? Why can't they ever frickin' acknowledge that game? They never frickin' port it! You always see them porting frickin' Sonic 1 and Sonic 2, it's never Sonic 3 & Knuckles! What the frick? If SEGA just tried to make a game like Sonic 3 & Knuckles, I bet that could recover the Sonic series, you frickin' fricks say 'Oh, the Sonic series can't be frickin' recovered.' IT CAN BE FRICKIN' RECOVERED, IF YOU GUYS JUST CO-OPERATE, AND FRICKIN' ASK FOR A FRICKIN' 3D ENVIRONMENT CLASSIC SONIC GAME, HOLY FRICKIN' FRICKS! What the frick is wrong with you guys? Why's it have to be like this, why can't you guys ask for something worthwhile?

Why's it have to be like this, oh holy frick, I hate all you frickin' fanfricks. And like I said, it's ALWAYS Sonic 1 and Sonic 2, those games ALWAYS get acknowledged, it's never Sonic 3 & Knuckles! That's the best Sonic game, Holy frickin' fricks, it's NOT Sonic Adventure 2, It's not Sonic '06, like some of you say, it's not even 2006, you frickin' fricks come to my channel and say: 'Oh, Sonic 2006 is the best game' I know it's just you frickin' trolls trying to frickin' mess with me, what the frick? What the frick, you frickin' trolls need to GET OFF MY CHANNEL RIGHT NOW! You frickin' fricks, I hate all of you, why's it have to be like this? Why can't you guys just frickin' be good people? And the Sonic fanbase, CURSE THE SONIC FANBASE, YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES THAT RUINED THE SERIES! You ruined this entire series, holy frickin' fricks. 

And guess what? You frickin' fricks, okay. You know what? Mario is doing much better right now, I mean, when fans requested a 3D Mario classic environment game, Nintendo frickin' did it, why can't SEGA be the same? I thought when Sonic Lost World was announced,  it was a  a 3D environment classic Sonic game, but guess what? Instead, we get Super Sonic Galaxy, okay I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I actually like Sonic Lost World, I'm sorry. I'm just getting worked up 'cause of you frickin' Sonic haters. Holy frickin' fricks, you just make me so mad! You frickin' fricks just ruined everything with your frickin' adventure fantasies, you frickin'... you frickin' fricks ruined everything, your frickin' fantasies, NO WE CAN'T GET A SONIC 2006 SEQUEL YOU IDIOTS, 'CAUSE THAT'S WHAT RUINED SONIC IN THE FIRST PLACE. You frickin' fricks, you guys have to RUIN EVERYTHING! I HATE YOU FRICKIN' TROLLS! FRICK YOU!

Please, Sonic fans I beg of you, please stop supporting Sonic Adventure 3, and support my idea of a 3D platforming classic Sonic game, PLEASE! Please. Please, all Sonic fans out there can assemble, and heal Sonic for good, WE DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO THESE ADVENTURE FANTASIZERS. THESE FRICKIN' FANFRICKS, WE DON'T HAVE TO FRICKIN' LISTEN TO THEM. Please Sonic fans, PLEASE stop supporting Sonic Adventure 3, STOP RUINING SONIC, YOU FRICKIN' FANFRICKS RUINED SONIC! RRR, FRICK, FRICK, OW, FRICK! FRICK! FRICK! THIS IS FRICKIN' STUPID! RRR, CURSE YOU! CURSE YOU, SONIC FANBASE!