Chapter 2

It was four years later and it was Rosalina's birthday, her butler Lucas decided to throw a ball for her. It was late in the day, and Rosie has finished her school work and her other more important work. Her parents small business she had taken over was the profit of Earl Grey Tea. She had plenty of school work and business work to take care of, however she decided to read. Lucas came upstairs to her study with a cup of tea and a piece of cake, "Young Mistress, I have your afternoon snack." She looks at him and nods, "Thank you Lucas." Her blue eye has slowly turned red, you see the deal she made with Lucas was an odd one. Lucas didn't want her for her soul, he wanted her as family. In return he turned her into a demon, she still has to wear an eye patch to cover the scar she got on her eye from the fire. Lucas hadn't said anything about the party and was still choosing not to. However a letter from the Queen came, the letter had said 'My dearest Rosalina or my precious knight. I have a new mission for you. You shall be working with my guard dog Ciel Phantomhive and his butler Sebastian Michaelis. Please do meet Ciel. He's close to your age and I feel like you two would work together perfectly.' Rosalina sighed softly and looked at Lucas, "Please call Mr. Phantomhive and his Butler here..the queen would like me to work with them." Lucas nods and smirks, "You know he's just like you. Sebastian is a demon but he wanted Ciel's soul as where I want you as sister and family." Rosalina chuckles quietly and smirks, "Well my dearest brother, this day shall be interesting~"
////////////////////////////////////////////
Finally revised and fixed. I finally had the guts and confidence to go back and fix my stories. Does anyone actually read this?
~Darkness~