Chapter Twenty Three

Comincia dall'inizio

There was a bistro across the road from the hotel and as it was starting to rain, they dashed that far and took a seat in the window. In true tourist fashion they ordered l’escargot and plain steaks, accompanying it with local wine.

                “I never thought I’d see the day you’d buy me alcohol!” Marina chuckled, as he filled her glass, their trip to Las Vegas seemed a lifetime ago.

He stared at her for a moment, “well, I can honestly say that there was a time when I never imagined I’d sit across the table from you and want you as badly as I do now!”

She flushed at his honesty, struggling to find a response to that.

Nathan chuckled, “well you did invite me to share a room, only fair that I warn you what will happen once I close that bedroom door.”

Her eyes widened, “can we skip dessert and coffee?”

Outside the restaurant Nathan circled Marina’s wrist with his hand, and gave a tug, she tumbled off balance against him and with a half groan half smile his lips devoured her. The preceding few days had been the worst kind of sexual torture for them both, and as soon as their lips touched both lost what little control they had left. His lips were firm, insistent, teasing, pulling at hers, yet when she flicked her tongue out at his lips he moaned and became submissive, letting her explore his mouth. Meanwhile his hands held her firm against the length of his body. This was what it was all about; Nathan relaxed into her, enjoying her taking the lead. She’d set the pace up until now, and if it went further tonight, then it had to come from her. Her hands were gripping his open jacket, pulling him as close as she could.

                “Not here,” he groaned against her lips, then separating them, he led her the short walk back to the hotel.

There were three other people in the lift so they stood holding hands in silence, glad to escape at the correct floor. Running to the room, they burst through the door amidst peals of laughter.

As the door slammed shut he pulled her back to him, and within seconds he’d pulled off that provocative sweater dress and was on his hands and knees pulling off her boots. Flopping back onto the duvet she was lying there draped across the bed when he finally stood victorious. Unable to drag his eyes off her and in her mutually appreciative gaze, he reached for his own jumper and pulled it over his head, then his shoes and trousers followed. In his boxers he climbed next to her and removed the rest of her clothes.

In her home in Yorkshire their passion and longing had taken over everything, it had been fast and furious and very necessary but here, they had time to really explore, to touch, taste bite their way around each other. He suckled at her breasts and Marina ran her fingers down his body, as he bit her gently she moaned, raking her fingers along his spine, every inch of her felt alive as he covered her with kisses, licks and little nips. When his fingers teased her thighs, creeping higher, she reached for him, circling him with her hand. He threw his head back with a growl, but his fingers still kept about their task. Marina was amazed that within seconds of touching her intimately, she was convulsing in pleasure her body arching off the bed, and as she recovered she wanted to do the same for him. Pushing him onto his back she started to really explore him, kissing his shoulders, biting at his collarbones. She marvelled at the response to sucking his nipple, he bared his teeth, arching his body in exquisite pleasure, he whimpered at kisses to his stomach, and as she kept descending he started to mumble, “no, Marina...” but she laughed and reached her goal.