Pain

Pain is all she has ever known. She'd always wondered why her life had to be like this, what did she do to deserve this?

Rachel was sweet and inocent. Her parents were druggies who decided that drugs and partying were more important than taking care of a twelve year old. One night she had woken up and realized everything was gone. No note, nothing. She wasn't stupid she knew what happend. Not long later she was living on the street and eating any scraps of food she could find.

She basically fell of the face of the earth. She stopped going to school, she didn't have any other family that she knew of and no one payed attention to the poor girl in the streets of Manhatten. This was her life for an entire year.

But as if her life couldn't get any worse it did. Rachel was digging through a trash can when a man came up to her and offered her some food. Considering she hadn't eaten a solid meal since she couldn't remember, she quickly accepted. Although the man was not honest and had something else in mind for her.

The man grabbed Rachel and cupped her mouth muffiling her screams. He threw her in the back of his van and drove her to a very large and nice house.

He took her into the basement and explained why she was there. She broke down in tears knowing this happened to thousands of girls and now she is one of them and there is no way out.

Finn Hudson is your typical golden boy. He graduated high school at the top of his class and was a nice and considerate person who always put others before himself.

He wanted to be a teacher and change people's lives in an inspirational way, but when he heard on the news about all these girls getting forced into prostitution, it made him sick. He couldn't believe people could be so cruel.

So when he graduated he went into police Academy training and the next year became an undercover detective to help these girls.

Day after day he tried finding these houses where they kept the girls but it was so hard since there are so many. He has saved many girls but he knows there are still so many more that need help. He was gonna do everything he possibly could to end this.

------------------

Okay so this is the first chapter and I know it's a little boring but I had to explain how everything happened but I promise next chapter will be more exciting!

There will be slower updates considering I'm back in school and have work but I'll post as much as I can.

Also if you guys think this topic is too serious or offensive just let me know and I will take it down  because I know this does happen. It's just an idea that came to me that I liked it.

I hope you guys enjoy!!

~Cortney❤