i

-Jacinda-

Another day of school, meaning hell for me. I woke up at 6am and took a shower.

As the hot water hit my skin I felt relaxed. Drake was blasting as I took my shower. I eventually had to get out since I had another day of school.

I got out, wrapped my towel around my chest and blow dried my hair. I got dressed in my black jeans, a nirvana sweatshirt and let my wavy hair down.

I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs. I saw the time and it was 7 am, and I knew I still had a little time on my hands.

I got my cereal and while I was eating I was scrolling through Instagram. Once I was done I headed out for another day of hell.

I was walking alone until I reached my hell hole. I took a breathe and walked in.

I walked to my locker and then I heard my name over the speakers.

Great. Just great.

I walked to the office where I saw who I never thought I would see it was Jakob Delgado.

I hated him and his band so much at least his sister had real talent and actual good music. He was just another boy who thought of himself as the shit cause he was a in a band.

"Jacinda I would like you to meet Jakob" My principle said as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"My name is Jacinda" I said without a smile.

"You guys have your classes together and I would like for you to show him around" My principal said with the most fake smile ever.

"Alright then" I said as she handed me a paper with his classes. And as it turns out he was in all my classes.

We both headed out and he tried making conversation with me but I just got annoyed.

"So you like Nirvana aye?" Jakob asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah but what would you know about music anyways" I muttered.

There was an silence pause that came.

"Uh, so can we hang out after school so you can help me out with stuff?" Jakob asked.

I scoffed.

"What's your pr- what's wrong?" He said trying to cover it up.

"let's skip the small talk shit" I snapped at him.

"Jan-" He cut off by me.

"Ugh just stop!" I said trying to calm down.

-Jakob-

As Jacinda basically told me to shutup I knew she didn't like me. She barley even knows me! Or does she?

As I looked closer into her face I saw that she was on my soccer team and the only girl. I used to make fun of her and I always used to to say she suck but in reality she was really good.

"Cinda" I said placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Do not call me that" She said as she moved her shoulder away.

"Sorry" I whispered.

"Yeah sure" I heard her mutter.

-Jacinda-

As we were walking to class a few girls ran up to us.

"Oh my god it's Jakob Delgado what are you doing with this loser?" One girl said as she rolled her eyes.

I chuckled.

"Actually she's my girlfriend" I hear him say proudly.

The girls scoffed and walked away.

"Excuse me?" I said as I turned back at him.

"Uh they were being rude-" He said before he got cut off by me.

"Well does it look like I need saving? You were always rude so of course you would know! Were not friends, and definitely never am I going to be your girlfriend" I said.

"So your still suborned?" I hear him say.

I turn to look at him and slapped him.

"And your still the same dickhead" I say as I walk away.

I know leaving him was the wrong thing to do but all he had to do is ask someone and wolah he's in class.

As I went inside my class, I sat all the way in the back and took out my notebook and started to draw. I wrote song lyrics too until I felt someone sit next to me.

I looked up too see Jakob. I ignored him and got lost in my thoughts in my notebook.

Jakob couldn't stop staring until class was over he walked over to me.

"You've changed" He said.

"Is that suppose to make me feel better?" I questioned.

"I mean you were so sporty, loud and cheerful, and now your quite, close-minded and more band trash then ever" He told me checking me out.

I looked down to the ground and slid across the wall. I was sitting down and he sat with me.

"I remember having the biggest crush on you too" He said.

I couldn't say I did too, I hated him for what he did and what he put me through.

"Yeah sure that's why, you did what you did." I glared at him.

He stared at me and got closer and closer until he kissed me, like the fuckboy he is.

I pulled away.

"Is that your way of saying sorry for what you did last year?" I told him as I got up.

"You could apologize for everything but not that? Screw you" I said leaving.

I walked to my house and I saw my best friend there, I smiled at him and hugged him.

"Don't ever leave for that slut again!" I said laughing.

"I know sorry lesson learned" He said laughing with me.

"God I missed you Noah, don't leave again" I said hugging him again even tighter.

"I know I missed you too" He said as we pulled away and walked into my house.

We got beers and started to drink and tell funny stories to each other until I got a text.

Unknown Number;

Cinda are you okay

Jacinda;

I was until you texted me.

                     _________