T W E N T Y - O N E

Start from the beginning

"I'm leaving him a note." I said simply.

Kelby's eyes furrowed together.

"And a box of all of his things he gave me." I added.

"So after all those years your finally cutting all ties? No more trying to win Cody Clarke over?"

"I think it is about time." I said looking over at where Cody and Mollie had been but they weren't there any more.

Probably left to go talk over there wedding plans.

"So your leaving to New York tomorrow?"

"Tonight."

"This wedding isn't going to get over until like 11:00! It's a party!" Kelby cried grinning as he looked around.

I chuckled it was already 9:00 and families were leaving, didn't want there kids up so late.

"I think it'll end a little before that."

Kelby frowned.

"Then I'm having and after party at my house, you coming?"

"No, I'm not I have to deliver that letter to Cody then catch my plane."

"When does it leave?"

"11:00."

"You should be leaving soon then." Kelby said looking at the time.

"I know, just one more dance." I told him.

He smiled and spun me around again. Once we danced to the last song of the night for me i said goodbye to Kelby and promised to call him when I landed.

"Who is that guy?" Navy asked as I walked to the table she was still seated at. "You danced with him for like four songs."

I hadn't even realized that songs ended we just keep talking and dancing.

"Kelby, his a good friend."

"Well why don't you go for him?"

I shook my head.

"I couldn't." I said shaking my head as I gathered my things.

"Why not?" Navy frowned.

I looked up at Kelby who was now talking to some other girl.

"We are too good of friends." I shrugged.

"Are you leaving already?" Navy asked.

I nodded.

"I have some work that needs to be taken care of."

"We got a hotel room, you dot. Wanna come crash there?"

"No I need to do somethings." I said. "I'll see you probably tomorrow."

She nodded standing up and giving me a hug. I said goodbye to the three kiddos and hugged Derek before walking around looking for Halsey and Lexi. I think I'd be hunted down and killed if I didn't say goodbye to those two.