Chapter 7: The Queen of the VI

"Still as intimidating as ever... Queen." Mamori put her gun down as the man turned to her and bowed merely, stretching a folder out to her. "Yamato." She acknowledge him as she grabbed the folder from Yamato, she skimmed through the pages and raised a brow.

"Takekura Youichi?" she gave a pointed look at Yamato, "Yes, the person you asked me to investigate with was known as Takekura Youichi, he was a member of the Storm Organization under Apollo's wing." Yamato said as he started to light a cigarette. Mamori levelled her gun with a silencer to the cigarette's end and fired causing it to snap exactly at its butt and body. "No smoking in front of me." She said without even breaking her gaze at the folder.

Yamato cringed as he stared at his cigarette as it fell mercilessly on the ground, he just shrugged. "He was known as Takekura Youichi but that's after six years ago, he was originally Hiruma Youichi." Yamato proceeded to tell Mamori about his investigation.

"Why did he changed his name?" Mamori asked. "Six years ago, the Storm Organization took down the most powerful and influential Mafia here in our country, the Hiruma Mafia. It is said that their bloodline had been cut off ever since then, but Apollo never knew that the kid he took to be one of his men was actually the Hiruma Mafia Prince himself." Yamato provided as Mamori just nodded at him.

"And oh, he's one of the Leaders of the Blackjack." Yamato added. Mamori looked at him, "How did you know about that? The Blackjack files were confidential." she asked confused as no one had ever laid their hands on any information about the Blackjack members as far as she could know.

"Well, both Akaba and Kakei's bestfriend were under the Musakonoji Mafia, which is led by one of the Leaders of the Blackjack, I think I have met him one time in the underground arena." Yamato said as he scratched his chin. "Okay, I'll get into these later." Mamori said as she put the folder in her bag. "Do you want me to walk you home?" Yamato asked as they were walking out of the Dark Alley.

"No need, tell the Leaders of the VI to get ready. A war between the biggest Mafia Organizations will start." She shrugged as they were out on the road again. "I'll tell them. Laters Queen." Yamato mused before they separated ways.

Mamori is one of the Leaders of the VI (Roman numeral of six). An organization composed of the Anezaki Bloodline. She rules the Organization from the shadows being the only girl among the Leaders. She has the highest authority among the Leaders because she was the daughter of the first-born and the only son of their previous generation.

She rules the Organization together with her cousins, Yamato, Taka, Akaba, Kakei and Riku which got their bloodline of Anezaki from their mothers, the younger sisters of Mamori's dad. She was maintaining her normal life and her Mafia life was a secret to everyone even to his half-brother Sena.

At first she wasn't really interested about Mafia stuff when it was introduced to her when she was 8 years old. When her father died and she was appointed as one of the Leaders, she first shrugged it off and let her cousins rule the VI and she proceeded to have a normal life and applied as a pre-school teacher.

But being a Mafia sure runs in the blood, as much as she shrugs it off the more she found herself interested about the illegal transactions and crafts of weaponry being a Mafia offers. So she became a normal Pre-School Teacher on the outside, and a Ruthless Mafia Queen on the inside.

'I should protect him, like he did to me fourteen years ago.' Was the thought running on Mamori's mind as she could already see her house. That's it when she reached her door and she heard voices from the inside. Hiruma was not alone. She immediately grabbed her gun and got in quietly.

xxXxx

"What the fuck is your problem Damned Mutt?" Hiruma asked Cerberus as he was growling differently at him, it was a scary one, like he was angry or something. Hiruma was about to stand up when he felt a cold metal touching the back of his head.

"Kukukuku! Did you miss me Trash?" Agon sneered as he looked at Hiruma through their reflections on the television in front of them. "Fucking Dreads." Hiruma spat as he gazed at him equally. Agon just laughed evilly.

"Say your prayers, for I'm gonna send you to fucking hell this time." He said as he cranked the gun that was pointed on Hiruma's head. "Hoo? You know you can't Fucking Dreads. You know Apollo still needs me to make him that drug. Kekekeke!" Hiruma cackled gleefully as he leaned to the couch, pressing his head more to Agon's gun.

"You think I fucking care about that drug Trash?" Agon grinned as pressed his gun more to Hiruma. "I could just tell him I had killed you accidentally, you know how much I want to kill you ever since you stepped on the Apollo Mafia." Agon said in anger at Hiruma.

"Oh? Is the Fucking Dread jealous because I took away the spotlight of being Apollo's favourite pet from you? Kekekeke! How sad!" Hiruma mused as he can see the anger enveloping on Agon's face. "But you know Fucking Dreads," Hiruma continued, pointedly looking at Agon's reflection through the TV. "It just say's that I'm way better than you."

And as if on cue, Cerberus jumped up into Agon biting his arm that was holding the gun causing it to fell on the ground, Hiruma had managed to stand up and grab his gun on the table. "Get off of me you fucking dog!" Agon shouted angrily as he shook off his hand and sent Cerberus flying hitting the wall hard.

Agon was about to retrieve his gun but Hiruma shot it causing it to fumble far away from Agon. "You fucking Tra—sh..." Agon trailed off as Hiruma felt something flew towards Agon from near his face and heard a female voice speak, "I say it's rude to break in to someone's house if you were not invited and most of all hurting my dog like that, you deserve a punishment." and the next thing he knew Agon fell dead on the ground with a knife buried deep in between his eyes with a Hiruma Mafia Crest on it.

Hiruma turned his head to where the knife came from only to find Mamori who was now retrieving an unconscious Cerberus, he was expecting one of the Blackjack because of the knife with a Hiruma Mafia Crest on it. "How?... The fucking knife? Just... Fuck! Who the fuck are you?" Hiruma asked her dumbfounded can't believe what was happening.

Mamori just stared at him innocently and stated, "I'll explain it to you, but why don't we clean up that mess first?" she said as she pointed an Agon's lifeless body on the floor. Hiruma stared at Agon's body disbelievingly when he heard Mamori spoke again. There was a glint of malice in her voice. A typical Mafia Queen. "And oh! Let's send a gift to the Storm Organization!"