Sakura Haruno

Hello! My name is Sakura haruno .I'm 17 years old now and I'm a kunoichi of the headen leaf village,who will become the best medical ninja!
Kunoichi= female ninja

When I was 13 years old I had a crush on Sasuke Uchiha my childhood friend and classmate! But unfortunately one day he left the village and all his friends behind because he had promised to kill his own big brother Itachi Uchiha who had murdered his parents . I tried to stopped him ...but he didn't hear me..

*Flashback*
Sakura-Sasuke..don't leave! You don't have to be alone! I love you ! Everyone loves you! Here you have your friends and...
*Sasuke dissapears and appears behind her*
Sasuke- Sakura...Thank you for everything .
*Knocks her out*
Sakura-Sa.....su......ke....*she fainted*
*end of flashback*

Anyway now I've grown up and I've become much stronger than before ! Tommorow is the big day! The summer festival! I was waiting all the year for this moment!

*Naruto appears*

Naruto -Hey Sakura!
Sakura-Oh hi Naruto!
Naruto-So how is it going?
Sakura- Fine ! What about you?
Naruto-I'm good thank you! You see..tommorow is the summer festival and I was wandering if you wanted to go together?
Sakura-Aww that's so nice of you naruto-kun! But I think you should better go with Hinata ! She told me she wanted so much to go with you ;)
Naruto-Oh really? Oh OK then! I'm going to tell her ! Thanks for telling me Sakura-chan see you tommorow !
Sakura- Sure naruto take care!

You see...that's the problem ...now I don't anyone to go with at the festival tommorow...and even Ino has found a guy ! Yeah ,Sai.I think they're a good couple after all but still...!

Anyway maybe I'll go alone ...the good thing is that I'll wear my mums yukata which is very beautiful *-* I'm so lucky !!
I'm looking forward to tommorow's day!