Crying?

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up and i heard someone crying. I got up and tryed to find it. When i got to my door i automatically went to Annas room because it was a grl that was crying. When i got to her room i slowly opened the door, she was in her bed but the crying stopped.

I walked over to the bed and got in beside her. She didnt move so she must be asleep.

I started playing with her hair. After about 5 minutes of doing this she woke up.

"Harry,what are you doing?" She said

"Well i heard yocrying so i came in here with you to calm you down but you were asleep. What was wrong?"

"Well my ex boyfriend tryed to video chat me last night and well my stupid self accepted it. When he came up i just lost it. I miss him so much. He was my best friend." She said

"Hey, Hey, Its ok baby. Im here for you. Ok? I Love you sooo much Anna. I have been wanting to tell you that snce the day i met you. I love you soo much."

"Oh, Harry, I love you too." She said smiling.

Without thinking i leaned down and kissed her. Her lips were so soft. I got lost into my thoughts when she moved her lips off mine.

"Harry, What was that?" She said.

 " sorry i couldnt stop myself."

"I love you Harry" She said.

"WIll you be mine love?"

"Yes. Omg Yes." She said.

"I love you soo much now we need to get to bed it is 4 in the morning."

"Ok, I love you babe. Goodnight." She said.

"Night baby." I say before turning out the lights.

I lay in my bed thinking about what just Happened. Does she really love me?