Betrayal Of Fate. -18-

Start from the beginning

"I told him about us." He stood up and started walking towards me.

"There is no us, Camden, There is Me, and there is you, and there is Noah, and there is the rest of the fucking world." I sounded cold and mean, but I was honestly very annoyed. "I told you already today that I needed time to think, why would that make you think there was an us?" I took a step towards him.

"Woah, calm down. I didn't tell him we were together or anything like that, I just told him that I loved you, as much, or more than he did, and that I'm always going to love you, even though your a heartless bitch." He spit the last part at me. He took a deep breath to calm himself as I turned to walk away. "Wait, I'm sorry."

"How can you expect me to talk to you, when every time we see each other now, you say mean things to me? I guess you don't understand, but my life is pretty fucked up right about now. I love Noah, and We both know that I'm supposed to be with Noah, its how our fate was layed out, but I also have strong feelings for you. I don't like feeling like this. I have only ever Loved someone by choice one time, and he broke my heart. He ripped it out and stomped on it! That happened only a week ago, and You and Noah are already all over me. No one understands the concept of Time and space around here do they?" I yelled at him. I took a deep breath and turned to walk the rest of the way down the hall and into my room. I didn't want to hear or say anything. I slammed the door and sat on my bed. I was surprised when Camden didn't start knocking at my door.

As I sat on my bed taking deep breaths and trying to calm down I realized that I just freaked on Camden for no reason, really. He didn't do anything but tell me that he was going to fight for me. That was no surprise. I guess I was just super frustrated, and extremely stressed. I didn't want to deal with anything. I stood up and walked over to myself. I stared at myself in the mirror. Why was my life so messed up? Why couldn't I just have one problem instead of a dozen? Why can't I just have the insane Xavier after me, and not have the Camden and Noah Problem, the killing another person problem, and the hunters problem,? Oh right, cause my life blows. I shook my head and opened my dresser drawer. I grabbed a pair of jeans a hoodie and I threw them on quickly. I let out a deep breath and I slipped my shoes on. I opened my door, and didn't see anyone around. I walked down the stairs and out the door, and didn't get stopped by anyone, which was a shock to me.

Once outside I took in the fresh air to help calm my nerves. I walked slowly down the path that I saw lead around the back of the huge house. I followed the path for about a half a mile when it finally opened up to a huge field. I walked to the middle of the field and sat down. The whole time I was walking all I thought about was Jake. Bring him up again, when I was talking to Camden, really hurt me. I was still hurting so much because of him, but I had just pushed that all to the back of my mind. I thought about seeing him in the hunters cave, and how hurt he looked, but I knew it was all an act. If I were to ever see him again I knew I would just kill him. He is the reason my life is a wreck, and he deserved to die. I stood up and screamed as loud as my lungs would allow. I threw my head and my arms back, and I just screamed. It wasnt a scream of pain or sadness, but pure anger. When I finally stopped to breath I was so mad. I thought about demetri and I started throwing fire out of the palms of my hands, and huge flames grew all around me. I just watched the fire burn, and it was strangly calming. When my breathing and my rage had slowed I thought about layla, and I took a deep breath and poured water on the dying flames. I sat down and tears poured from eyes. I stayed there until all the smoke was gone, and thats when I heard something. It sounded like some kind of vehicle or something coming close, and fast. I jumped up and faced the spot where the thing would emerge, preparing to fight, but knowing if it was Xavier I would probably loose. As I was standing there, my heart rate accelerating, I realized how stupid it was of me to come out here alone. I thought about Kailey and I used her power to call out to everyone back at the house, hoping they would come fast. When I opened my eyes again the Atv Burst through the brush, and my heart stopped. I stared, trying to focus my vision so I could see who it could be. I knew it wasn't Xavier, and this calmed me, but when I did see who it was anger surged through me like wild fire. I stared hard, and tried to change the face of the person riding the quad, but it was to late. He stopped and jumped off, only ten feet from me. I tried to stay calm, but I knew then that I, again, am going to kill someone.