Tea and Laughter

*Patrick's p.o.v*

Nobody's been wanting to talk to me since transition. They all think I'm super though or something haha. "Alright class. Time to prepare to go home!" Ms. Dannicka spoke erasing the equations from the dry-erase board as everyone prepared to leave. As soon as I put away my notebook the bell rang. Everyone ran out screaming since today was the last day starting thanksgiving break. I walked down and saw Annie there with a small smile. I walked up to her and smiled. "I know this um, this tea store behind the bakery, if that's okay with you?" She asked me the wind blowing her hsir in front of her rosy cheeks. I laughed a bit and smiled. "Sounds cool." I smirked as she held her glance to my eyes and smiled turning her head towards the bakery. Her big sweater covering her hands as she pointing to the bakery. "Over there!" She said running over to the bakery. I chuckled running after her as we finally made it inside the tea shop she was panting for air as I set my book bag to a chair. I looked up and saw her cheeks were red, as in she was freezing. "You want to take my sweater? While I order the teas?" I offered her taking my trench coat off. I draped her in my coat and walked over to the cashier. "I want herbal! She smiled sitting down next to her book bag. I nodded to her taking my wallet out. Soon I felt her cold hand on mine, "I can't let you pay. I invited you. Its only right I pay." She said taking her wallet out. "Two herbal teas please." I smiled putting my hand on top of hers "Its Okay, I'll pay." I said smiling at her. "B-bu-" I cut her off by paying the older woman. She then gave me her $5 bill. I told her I wouldn't take it. "No. My treat." I said as she soonly gave up and sat down while I got our teas. "It was really sweet of you to defend me..Nobody's ever done that for me.." Annie said mixing her tea. "The greatest of warriors are challenged with the hardest of obstacles." I said drinking a bit of my tea, which didn't taste as bad. As soon as I looked up at her I noticed the pain she hid in those dark brown eyes. Her skin was white. No more blushing. Her hair was down and curled. "Your really beautiful Annie." I said as she looked up at me her eyes wide of shock. "E-excuse me?" she asked her voice soft and sweet. "I said, your really beautiful. Your like a little porcelain doll. Petite, fragile, and clear." She blushed red crimson as she looked down at her tea. "T-thank you." She spoke vaguely her eyes pointed down at her tea. "Welcome. Annie? Do you ever feel like you don't belong?" I asked scooting my tea to the center of the table. "N-no." Yes. "Have you ever tried to erase yourself?" She looked at me abd shook her head. By the way she shook her head I can tell she's lying. "W-why are you asking me this?" she asked me. I shrugged "I don't know." I looked at her eyes and she nodded. "I should get going." I said grabbing my book bag "Okay. Oh! H-here you go." She said handing me my jacket. "Bye!" I smiled at her. "Wait!" she said walking up to me. "Thanks, for everything, you made my life easier today, you, you made me smile aha. T-thank you." She then got on her tip toes, bit this time I lifted her up, and she kissed my cheek. "Your really light." I said putting her back down. She blushed scarlett as I smiled kissing her cheek. "Return a favor." I winked at her and got out of the Tea store. I put my hands in my pocket and I felt something weird.  I grabbed whatever was in my pocket and saw it was a $5 bill. I smiled and saw it had her number. I started chuckling as I got inside my car and drove off.

*Annie's p.o.v*

He kissed my cheek..He called me beautiful.. H-how? Most importantly why? I mean. I don't know... "Hey Annie! How was school baby girl?" My mom said kissing my cheek. "I met a boy.." Before I could even finish she turned away from the stove and screamed at the top of her lungs. "Do you like him? Oh! Does he like you?! Ah! We need to invite him for dinner!" As my mom made a list I simply smiled.