Chapter 2

My alarm goes off, thank goodness I have the day off because I wouldn't want to repeat what happened yesterday although I would love to see that guy again- No! stop it Layla you could never get a guy like that I mean take a look at yourself, ''pssht'' and look at him, he's obviously rich, smart, good-looking... God yes good-looking, I should just forget it. Anyway I think I should go for a walk, I mean what bad could come from that, right?

Damn I never expected it to be so cold out I'm freezing to death. That's not the worst part, I'm walking on the side walk looking at my surroundings when out of nowhere I bump into what I think is a wall, really Layla can't even walk straight ... girl you need help, immediately after bumping into '' the wall'' I feel hot liquid splashing on my clothing instantly making me wet, I look down and see a brownish colour on my beautiful, cream dress, please tell me that's not what I think it is. I look up slowly with my hands open as if reading for a hug, mouth hanging open in shock and I realise it's Mr good-looking again. I look straight into his eyes ready for an answer and all he says is, ''Karma is a bi** ha?'', '' You did that on purpose didn't you?'' I whispered a little hurt he would do this not knowing what I'm dressed for, '' Ummh...no I think it's just a coincidence that we keep meeting this way.'' He said with smug look on his face, ''but.. what am I supposed wear now, I have to be somewhere very important for a job interview and look what you did you..... butthole! '', ok maybe I shouldn't have used that word. He folds his arms close to his chest and pouts,'' What?'' I say..

''Butthole?'' he says, I roll my eyes, ''I heard it!'', I say and he says, '' Ok, how about you come over to my place and I fix you up with something to wear...cool?'', I feel my tommy flutter with butterflies ''Sure'' I say with a tiny smile not to give away how excited I feel about this even if it's such a small gesture .I think about this for a moment and let it come to em OMG! Did he just invite me to his house or probably mansion.. no stop acting like a dork Layla just chill. We walk to the car which I might add is a Limo, does this guy bathe in money and even if he does what the hell is he doing driving in a Limo with me because as far as I'm concerned I wouldn't go out with myself. In the car it is awkwardly quiet and I am sitting right against the car door stiff as a stick not knowing what to say, and the worst part is he has not taken his eyes of me and that makes me feel uneasy. He slowly travels his eyes down along every inch of my body as if he's undressing me.. but with his eyes until he meets my eyes again and I inhale deeply and exhale because he's gaze is sooo intense and his eyes are dark and filled with lust but for who ?.. me?...i bite my lip from being so nervous, something I do and his eyes flick right to them and I release my lips instantly and blush .''SSooo you haven't told me your name?'' I ask,'' Why are you thinking of stalking me?'', ''No! no no nothing like that I just, I mean...'' I'm sure I look like a tomato right now from blushing so hard, he shows me an amused smile but it only lasts for a second then it's gone. ''Full name?'' he asks,'' Full.'' I say, '' It's Logan... Logan Rodney Riley.'' He gives a quick smile, '' Layla... Layla Luna Auden.'' And I look down because he's been staring for a long time.'' Wow, both our names start with the letter L, I guess it was meant to be.'' And I exhale very slowly.