Why? (Ladynoir)

"I wish I knew who you were, LB..." Chat said, in a said tone.

Sensing her partner's sad state, she immediately scooted up next to him and hugged her knees.

"Don't worry, chatton, you'll find out one day!" Ladybug said, a lovely smile on her face.

Chat was still uncomfortable and looked away. Ladybug felt a bit hurt and tried to rephrase what she had said.

"I just...y'know...want to know who you are!" Chat said not eyeing her. "It seems useless to run around and hide all the time...are you scared that I'll be disappointed?"

Ladybug chuckled and shook her head. 

"I trust you enough...it's just that my kwami told me not to...I don't know why but...things happen for a reason I guess."

Chat looked out at the view and stretched his arms.

"I better get going, later Bugaboo!" Chat said kissing her hand.

"Don't call me Bugaboo!" Ladybug said angrily.

Chat replied with a cheesy grin and lengthened his baton and sped off.

Ladybug folded her arms and pouted.

"Sometimes that cat acts like I don't have a social life!"

***

"Alya? What is it? No broken bones? Are you okay!?"

"Girl I'm BETTER than okay!" Alya screamed over the phone.

"Then why'd you scream!" Marinette sighed heavily before pressing a hand to her heart.

"Another candidate for the Ladyblog!" Alya said with a wink.

"Oh boy..." Marinette rolled her eyes. But she couldn't hide her smile. Alya was really into her Ladyblog all right!

"It's Lila! Lila is Ladybug!" Alya said excitedly.

"Huh!? But..." Marinette began furiously. "What about...she was akumatized!"

"Se proved it Marinette!" Alya said cheerily. "She wears the Ladybug earrings too!"

Marinette swallowed hard.

She didn't want to get angry and cause an akuma again. 

"Yay!" she said trying to be as enthusiastic as possible.

Alya would usually spot this (hehe get it spot?) but she was too overwhelmed about finding out about Ladybug that she couldn't see it.

"I know right? It's sooo cool! I've got so many questions to ask her! Bye Marinette!" Alya said with a peace phone before disappearing on Marinette's phone screen.

Marinette slammed the phone on her desk and spun around on her pink desk chair sadly.

"It's okay Marinette, you should just try find a way to tell Lila to stop lying so much!" Tikki said optimistically.

"Lila is probably not gonna learn her lesson Tikki..." Marinette sniffed sadly. "Oh no! What if ChatNoir got sucked into this as well!?"

***

"Unbelievable! It was Lila all this time Plagg!" Adrien said in absolute happiness. 

"Yeah whatever..." Plagg said in a bored tone.

"It just made me realise how beautiful she looks...." Adrien sighed in happiness. "But to tell the truth...I can't see Lila with the personality of Ladybug..."

"How so?" Plagg asked tearing a piece of camembert with his teeth (Does he have any?)

"Lila lied a lot at the beginning too..." Adrien said. "Ladybug isn't like that...oh! And she must like me!"