My Wonderful Angel Boyfriend

Mark's POV:
I'm a normal human being, but I have a secret. I have an angel for a boyfriend. And I'm a helper sent by God himself. (OR whoever you believe in! I just believe in God, soo) Awesome right? Of course it is. And actually my boyfriend is coming to see me today. His name is Jack, well it's Sean but he prefers Jack. When I first came down I didn't know what to pose as, and he gave me the idea to pose as a youtuber. So I did! And my name is Markiplier! "Why Hello, Mr.Iplier.",Jack's angelic voice says as he walks in. His wings on either side of him, pure white. "Well hello, Mr.Septiceye. I do believe you need to look more human like.",I reply, motioning to his wings. "Ah yes, too bad though, it's a lack of transport while I'm on Earth.",he says as his wing disappear. It freaks me out everytime he does it. "So, how have you been Markie?",he says, walking over to me, and sitting in my lap. "I've been better. I'm a little sick. It's a horrible weakness of the human body.",I say as I turn away from him and cough. I would hate for him to get sick and have to go through the whole cleansing process when he goes back to Heaven. That is a horrible process. "I don't want to get you sick either. I would hate to put you through that process.",I say, loosely wrapping my arms around his waist. He nuzzles into my chest and says,"I know but that means I can't be around you too much. And I'm only here for a little while." "How about the bossness that is Jacksepticeye make a video with me?",I say. Because you see, before Jack died and became an angel, he was a youtuber. Unfortunately he died in a car crash when he was 27, so God said he could make videos when he came to visit me with me only. Which is great. "Okay. Let's do this. Let's see if I remember my intro.",he says. Our fans obviously knew we were together, but he's only came down one other time and we spent that time cuddling and such. That was right after he died. He doesn't get much time to come visit or he would. "Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and I would like you to meet the amazing wonderful person that is Jacksepticeye!",I say. We also decided to do this for a charity livestream. "T-top of the morning to ya laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye and it's good to be back!",he shouts in a voice I haven't heard in ages. I stare at him in awe. This is my boyfriend. My wonderful angel boyfriend. "Merk, you're staring.",he says. I stop staring and look at the comments.
But Jack was killed in a car crash! How is he back?

Wait...what?!

Awwww septiplier Away! But how is Jack back?

Wait...JACK!

I laugh at how most of them are asking how Jack is back. "If only we could tell you!",Jack says. "We can't, unfortunately.",I say, catching glimpse of Jack bouncing his leg. I pull mine and Jack's chair away from the microphone. "What's wrong, love?",I ask. "I-i need t-to g-go. I have to do something. He will tell you about it soon. I promise.",he says. He kisses me on the lips, and walks out the door. I see him take off in flight. "Jack!" "SEAN WILLIAM MCLOUGHLIN!",I scream. I can't do it again. I can't go years without seeing him. I fall to my knees and sob. My dog, Chica, comes up to me and tries to calm me. She misses Jack too. Then my computer switches servers. "Mark...something has happened. Not to Sean. Sean is fine.",says the man who sent me to earth in the first place, God himself. "What...what happened?", I mumble. "War has broke out between Heaven and Hell.",is all I hear before I take off outside and follow Jack. Because I have another secret: I'm an Angel too. And I'm not letting some demon hurt my boyfriend.