----

While in Foot Locker,I was looking around at the shoes thinking about buying some since my direct deposit hit until someone decided they wanna ruffle up my hair and I reeeeally hate that.

"Yo chill the fu- Oh, hey Devin" I said uninterested. The dude was beyond annoying.

"Why you playin'? I know you want me."

"What I want is for you go get the fuck outta my face."

I left Foot Locker and walked into Forever 21, and he followed me.

"Bruhh! Go away!" I semi yelled.

"Naah you trippin. Why we can't talk?"

"I think you should go lil nigga. You heard ha'."

I knew that voice. That was the voice of my boo August

"Nigga the fuck you gon do?" Devin challenged Aug.

He laughed a little and smiled, "I ain't the nigga to try ya' heard me? Aug can be yo worst fuckin' nightmare."

Devin left with a look on his face.

"How you know I was here?" I looked through some cute tops.

"Well, I came to the mall ta' cop a new outfit fa' did house party Sky said y'all was throwin' and then I saw him followin' you."

"Oh god. It's not supposed to be a house party." I rolled my eyes and he stood close behind me and started feeling up on me

"Aug, we in public." I blushed tried to push him off of me.

"I'on give a damn. You know I can't keep my hands off you. Even befo' I asked you to be my girlfriend."

"Yeah yeah yeah. How you get here though?"

"I have a car."

"So you were using me for my gas? Because last time I checked you ain't have one."

"Man I just ain't feel like drivin' if you wanna be a hunni."

"Bye August," I laughed. "Text me when you get home. And let me know when you're on the way over."

"I will."

I kissed his cheek and left the mall with no clothes or shoes because running into Devin really threw me off.

----

When I made home, Sky was dressed in a white cropped tank top with some black leggings and some black high top converse.

"You looking cute."

"I know. It's simple yet cute. I picked something out got you on your bed so started getting ready. Be done by 9. That's when people are showing up."

I ran upstairs and looked to see that she picked out my denim shorts that allows me to twerk, a yellow tube top with me white Adida Superstarts. I personally wouldn't wear this, but since Sky picked it out I'll wear it.

Ding Dong

I run downstairs and a GANG of dudes walk they in, but last I see my babe August. He's wearing a yellow shirt, black jeans, and his retro thunders

"Are you copying me Mr. Alsina?"

"I guess swagged out people think alike."

He pulled me into a hug and I kissed his cheek. We walked into the kitchen to get something to drink and then we smoked in the back yard.

"So you can really handle yo'self can't you?" He asked me as I exhaled and passed him the blunt.

"I roll with guys all the time. Of course I can."

Twerking music came on in the house and I brought August inside and started to twerked on him. He put his thumb in my back dimples and grinded against me. The song went off and August pulled me aside.

"Wha'chu tryna do mama?" He mumbled against my next kissing it lightly then leaving hickies.

"I don't know," I began to smile.

"I can't wait until they all leave," Aug said pointing to all the people in the house.

"Forreal. They over stayed they welcome."

1:00

Okay, these people need to go.

"Hey... hey... HEY! EVERYONE GET OUT! " Everyont starts to leave put they think they slick leaving this house a mess. "OH UH UH! Y'ALL BETTER CLEAN UP!"

They thought I was jokin' until I brought out the broom and vacuum. I know good and well their mama's taught them better.

"Okay, thank you. Now, y'all need to go. Bye!" Skyler opened the door and let them out.

"You so fuckin ghetto!" August laughed sitting on the couch.

"But you helped clean up too!"

He grabbed my leg and I fell on the couch on top of him. Then I was straddling him.

He grabbed my ass and I leaned down to kiss him. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I allowed it.

"Let's wait on this," I said while he sucked on my neck.

"Yeeah, yeah.. but let me stay the night. A nigga too high ta' drive baybeh."

I laughed and we went up to my room and slept. THAT'S IT! I'm not one if them girls that let a guy hit early in a relationship.

The Month Of August (August Alsina Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara