1

//Aphmau's POV\\

Tears fell down my face as I signed the letter, folding It, I lay It under my lovely Paperweight, before heading out the door, quietly. It was currently midnight as I left, tears still ran freshly down my cheeks as I walked out of The Hall, I had a tank top on, with some shorts, I was leaving... for... reasons... I headed Into the forest, miles away from the Hall, did I know where I was going? Nope, as long as The Few are safe... Instead of walking I started to run, the trees got more dense as I ran, loosing myself In my thoughts as I did, not looking where I was going. I had brought a bag with me, I had slung It over my head to rest on my other shoulder to keep It from falling off, the bag contains my Iron sword, my memory crystals, and a few pictures.

I was running away from my only friends, for the safety of them, and my baby... Yes, you heard right, I'm pregnant, not only that but I'm married... My full name Is, Jessica Aphmau Odison, but due to me being married, my last name has changed to, Jessica Aphmau Stark. That Is correct, I, am married to Sly Stark, pregnant with his child, but he shall not know, since I haven't told him, and I'm a month pregnant so far....

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I came In contact with a tree trunk, stumbling backwards I fell onto my backside. "Ouch..." I mumbled, attempting to get up, only to let a shriek fall out of my mouth as something came Into contact with the back of my head, let me rephrase that, a rock came Into contact with the back of my head...

------------

I woke from my sleep, yet that wasn't a dream at all, It had been five months since that Incident, and the one to throw that rock at the back of my head Is my now second In command guard, Laurence. And yes, I am now six months pregnant, five months since I left The Few, left my husband, my friends... I shook my head, riding my mind of those thoughts, Instead of going by Jessica, or Jess, I go by Aphmau, my middle name, for I don't need my other friends finding me... I can't put them In danger, not now, especially with my child on the way. I swung my feet over the edge of my bed, slightly struggling to get up due to being pregnant, everyone In my village knew, yes I am the lord of the village of Phoenix Drop. Getting dressed, I smiled as I headed downstairs, Zoey sat at the table, reading, she smiled at me as I came down. "Good morning, Aphmau, I made some breakfast for you," She greeted, I smiled warmly. "Thank you, Zoë." I thanked her before sitting down and eating my breakfast, which contained of pancakes and strawberries. Zoey nodded as I stood up to go around the village, I smiled and waved slightly before heading out the front door. I slowly, but carefully made my way down the stairs leading from my house to the path to the village below, as I reached the bottom a hand was placed on my shoulder. Out of Instinct I grabbed my Iron sword, turned around and pinned the person to the nearest tree with the sword at their neck. "Wow, Lady Aphmau I didn't know you'd be this jumpy." The person chuckled, I soon realized It was Laurence and withdrew my sword, placing It back where It belongs, along my back. "Well, I didn't know It was you Laurence! For Irene's sake I could've taken your head off!" I exclaimed, Laurence shook his head, I backed away from him as he stepped forward, off the base of the tree trunk. "Well, sorry for scaring you then, Lady Aphmau." He smiled, as I returned It. "It's alright, next time, be more careful, I don't like to be snuck up on, I could've thought you were Zane trying to hurt me and my child!" I sighed, turning back to the path to the village, as Laurence stood by my side. "Speaking of which, have you remembered anything that might lead you to your Childs father?" Laurence asked, I knew he had a crush on me, but I was married, no one knew this for I hid the ring In a box under my bed, with my memory crystals and pictures of The Few and I. "Sadly, no... I still don't remember a thing.." I sighed, there's the thing, I do remember, the father Is Sly Stark, the son of Iron Man, but they don't need to know this... I'm even lying to my own village! "Lady Aphmau?" Asked a British voice, looking up I smiled at Garroth. "Are you alright, Lady Aphmau, you were staring at the air for a few minutes," Asked Garroth, my head guard, I nodded up at him, nodding. "Yep, I'm just fine," I reassured him, and Laurence as the two nodded warily. "So how Is this little guy?" Garroth asked, poking my bulging stomach lightly, I giggled. "How do you even know It's a guy, Garroth? It might be a girl!" Laurence asked, smirking at Garroth, Garroth snorted lightly. "I have a feeling It's a boy," Laurence frowned, poking Garroth In the chest. "Ten gold coins It's a girl," Laurence bet, as Garroth looked at Laurence as If he was serious. "Fine, ten gold coins It's a boy then, deal." Garroth smirked, I burst Into laughter at their little scuffle. "Are you betting on my baby's gender?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow at them, the boys smiled sheepishly, before nodding, I giggled before poking both In the nose. "Anyways, I have to go see Kawaii~Chan, she wants to make sure my child Is alright," They nodded, both blushing, oh and I forgot to mention, Garroth doesn't wear his helmet anymore. I walked past them and towards KC's house, as I approached the pink and white house, I knocked on the door only to hear a faint 'come In'. I opened the door, and walked Into Kawaii~Chan's house, closing the door behind me. "Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan squeaked out In happiness as she saw me, she ran towards me and hugged me lightly, soon letting go. "Hey, Kawaii~Chan." I greeted, KC looked down at my stomach and smiled brightly, before looking back up at me. "Kawaii~Chan can' wait till Aphmau~Senpai has her baby!" KC giggled, as her tail swished behind her, a red bow tied around the end. "Neither can I, Kawaii~Chan." I laughed as she pulled me over to a chair and demanded I sit down, obeying, I sat In the wooden chair as Kawaii~Chan stood In front of me. "Lets see how Aphmau~Senpai's baby Is doing, shall we? Oh and does Aphmau~Senpai want to know the baby's gender?" Kawaii~Chan asked, I was quite curious of what gender my baby was, so I agreed. "Sure," I smiled as Kawaii~Chan squealed In joy, Kawaii~Chan's hands lit up as she closed her eyes, a few minutes later opening them. "Aphmau~Senpai's baby Is doing great, Is Aphmau~Senpai ready to hear the gender?" KC asked, I felt curiosity and anxiousness build Inside of me as I awaited the answer. "Aphmau~Senpai's baby Is a......

A/N Cliff-hanger on the first chapter! What do you think? Boy or Girl?