Chapter 11 (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Kisses her back*

Lawliet(Car): "Stay safe, yeah? I love you."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Of course I will. I love you too."

Lawliet(Cat): "Good. I don't know what I would do if I lost you."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I'll be fine. Can I get changed now? I'm going to be late."

Lawliet(Cat): "Sure, come on Panda let's go see what Fox is up to."

Panda(C): *She opens the door* "Yeah let's go then."

Lawliet(Cat): *She pulls away from the hug, walks into the living room and talks to Fox*

Panda(C): "Make sure you come back, okay?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Of course I will, nothing is going to happen Panda."

Panda(C): "Right, I'll leave you to it then." *She said walking out of the room to the others*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Sebastian gets dressed into her old biker outfit. She starts to love the they dressed when she was 16. Sebastian almost had forgotten what it looked like. She walks over to her wardrobe and takes out her old biker helmet.
The helmet was designed so the person using it could listen to music whilst riding. It had flames going from the front to the back and had a rubber Mohican on top of it*
"I love this side of me." *She laughs*

------- In The Living Room -------

Fox: "She isn't going is she?"

Panda(C): "Yeah she is. She'll be fine this is Sebby we are talking about."

Fox: "Sebby? Do you have a nickname for everyone?"

Panda(C): "No not everyone. Oh yeah just so you know Lawliet and Sebby have developed this new thing where they insult each other and then complement each other."

Lawliet(Cat): "What's so wrong about that?"

Fox: "Nothing. I think Panda was just telling me just in case I hear you insulting each other and think you are arguing."

Panda(C): "Yeah I was."

Lawliet(Cat): "Oh right."

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Walks out of her room and walks into the living room with her helmet in her hand* "I'm leaving now."

Panda(C): "Oh my god."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "What?"

Panda(C): "You look amazing! I like it!"

Lawliet(Cat): "I knew you would."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Thanks Panda, well I'm off. See you later."

Lawliet(Cat): "Wait!" *She said running over to Sebastian and kisses  her*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Wraps her arms around Lawliet's waist and kisses her back*

Lawliet(Cat): "I love you Wolfie."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I love you too my little kitten."

Fox: "Don't forget your phone and call so we know you're safe."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I will." *She stated plugging the wire from the helmet into her phone and puts the helmet on her head*

Panda(C): "I love the helmet too!"

Fox: "You're just gushing over the her new look now aren't you?"

Panda(C): "I love it! When can I get one?"