"Have you forgotten me?"

"No I haven't."

"Then why didn't you ever comeback? Why didn't you look for me Ria?"

He started crying, tears of black blood fell down his cheeks, his nails came off and it was as if he was crying in pain, someone started cutting his fingers, he howled and cried looking at me with those questioning eyes, I went towards him and that's when..

I woke up again panting, it's been a week since the bridge incident and I keep getting such dreams, but today it was different. I immediately looked around and realized the bedroom door was open, Nakul wasn't here anymore. Running downstairs I found that the front door was open too and that's when I saw my brother.

He was smiling laughing and giggling to himself, he was holding a hand, a hand that was barely there, a hand that had its fingers clipped.

"Didi, come with us."

"Come with us Ria."

I went ahead and held my deceased twin's head. The twin I lost ten years back, whose death made my parents sick and eventually die.

I rubbed my eyes with my one hand trying to get rid of this dream but they were still there.

"It's not a dream; you need to know the truth. Come with me."

It was all blurry until I could see my father and mother, they were sitting with a saint, all I could do was see, and the noises I could hear were of kids, lots of kids whispering in the background. I focused my eyes again on the scene in front of me.

My parents bowed their heads and went home. The next scene was of kids playing near my house; my father invited a few of them inside and asked me and Rishi to stay out. I recalled that those kids were never seen by anyone again, my parents were walking towards the constructions site of the bridge, with the help of my mother; he took two bodies out of the sacks.

It were the bodies of the two kids who were playing with us that day, they made a pillar like structure using the bricks and tied the bodies to them, they didn't wait for the cement to dry and immediately covered them with bricks and cement too, I heard two sobs beside me and looked at their spirits crying beside me.

They took a vessel out and poured a red colored liquid on the pillar, they then painted the entire pillar red and went back home.

The scene repeated a lot of times, every time a different child but I never saw remorse on their faces. One day the police came to question them, while they dodged the questions of the police they got back to their rooms and that's when Rishi heard their conversation. They knew he had heard everything and that night they called him in the bedroom.

My mother gave him milk to drink after which my brother couldn't talk. My brother touched me and showed me broken pieces of glass in his hand. He cried and those evil people ignored him, they used a cutter to chop of his fingers, the glass shards stopped him from crying, they plucked out his eyes and drained all the blood by inflicting cuts all over his body. He was taken just like other kids and the pillar was made again.

I was on the bridge with Nakul, Rishi and the souls of all those kids.

"We killed them before they could kill you. Father was offered 10 million to build this bridge but he couldn't build it just like no one else could. That's when that vicious woman told him about black magic. The man instructed him to kill kids and plant their bodies so he could make the bridge perfectly. The bridge needed lives to stand still, they were always into black magic, they knew a life and blood could change things. He fed us all glass shards so we could never shout and clipped our fingers so we couldn't claw. They came back to start a new cycle and that's when we decided that this had to end. I always loved you and will try taking care of you."

With a look of satisfaction and content they drifted into dust; Rishi planted a kiss on both of our foreheads and vanished. I fell down and held Nakul as close as I could.

"Didi, the bad people are finally gone."

I with the help of town folks got the bridge destructed, the town folks knew and were happy with my decision, and with a small ceremony all the bodies were put in the grave. I found out from my grandparents that the police couldn't do anything about those two was because they had the support of a lot of powerful people.

That night I could finally fall asleep when a foul smell surrounded me.

Two hollow held my gaze and held me tight, "We will come back for you our little one."