†im yours ★

Author's POV

  A week later

Being the school's most popular couple is a tough one. Can you imagine after all the problems here is our dear Apple and darling finally?
Many students thought it was quite a shocking truth. And many of Apple's suitors didn't quite understand why should another princess be with the most beautiful of all.

Apple's POV
Being with my princess charming is nothing compared to any crown in this world.
My friends were all supportive and happy. That finally I found my destiny.
But some royals were quite shocked and confused. And that's the problem I have to fix once and for all.

After all the drama about the ice king. I finally felt happy in my princess's arms. Well, it's quite new to me. But I'm coping after all we have forever after to be together. And it seems I'm uncomfortable if ever our skin touch.   And to be honest I want to do something I never thought of doing in my whole life. And it's scary.

After the princess-ology. I pack my books and proceed to meet her in the garden. Well, I felt excited and embarrassed at the same time.

I walk down the hall and saw hunter and Ashlyn talking. Once she saw me she waved and smiled. Hunter also nods. I just smiled and continued my way. I exit the big doors and saw Raven with Maddie having tea. Maddie just waves and raven smiled.
I just smiled at them and continued to the garden.

I saw her sitting reading a book. Once she saw me she smiled and patted the seat next to her. I blush and sit down. She took my books and it felt uncomfortable. I never imagine becoming speechless just to her. When I have the mouth to talk to everybody it's embarrassing.

She took my hand and I look at her,
" Is there something wrong hmmm"
I shook my head and gulp.
"Oh it's nothing it's just I don't know what to do this is new to me " she just chuckled and move closer.
" were the same I never thought I can date the fairest princess in the land. I'm also a princess it's just when I'm with you I felt happy and at the same time scared. What might our future be? I know we're both new to this bit pls hold on I love you very much forever after "   the loving look in her eyes made me melt and I can't do anything but just nod. Not minding her lips were inches closer to mine. I want to kiss her but am scared for she might not like it.

She giggled after seeing my red tomato face and just kiss my forehead.

" I hope we can be like this, my queen "
She. Said as she hugs me.
". I am yours forever after my queenI shyly said and buried my face to her body.
" I'm also yours. Forever. I love you "

We stared at the sunset and hope this will last forever after.

A/n→ so what  do you think pls vote and comment guys ^_^