~Chapter 5~ I Don't Love Her

Start from the beginning

I laughed over it. yes, basically, his wife was at her parents' house since three days, and as I suggested him, he was resisting his hot wife to make out.

"okay, but seriously do she really strips in front of you, like really?" I asked curiously. Like if I was at her place, I would be shy to strip in front of a man.

"can we please not talk about her. please." He said in a pleading tone.

I sighed and asked "so what you want to talk?" I sipped my coffee.

"you. Tell me about you. You know all the things of me now. so I should also know a little about you right?" he said smilingly.

I smiled and again sipped my coffee "hmm. Ask. What do you want to know?"

"why are you still single? I mean you are beautiful, independent, smart, rich. Then what is the reason behind you being still single, unmarried" he asked looking deep in to my eyes.

I stopped at his question. I looked in to his eyes. Can I trust him? Should I share my past with him? What if he misunderstands me?

He clicked his fingers in front of me and I put the coffee mug down and avoided his gaze.

After few seconds I felt his hands on my hands. He held it tight. Peace. Calm. That's what I felt.

"it's okay, if you don't want to share it. I will wait till you share it with me." He said with a small smile.

I held his hands and smiled too.

We took back our hands and concentrated on our coffee.

"so, I have a plan" I said excitedly. I knew he needed help of a friend and I'll be that friend.

"what plan?" he asked confusingly.

"to make your wife talk to you" I said rubbing my palms to gather.

"listen, nothing's going to work. Better is drop your plan right away." he said

"this is going to be work." I replied.

"and what is your master plan" he said emphasizing Master word.

"jealousy is the best policy" I said raising my eyebrow.

He looked at me narrowing his gaze "what are you trying to say?"

"we are going to make your wife jealous. Yes" I said clapping my hands.

"bullshit. Kaha se laati ho ye bakwas Bollywood plans?" he said little annoyingly.

"are its not bullshit. Trust me. A woman can share everything but not her man" I said arrogantly.

"listen Nandini. Seriously this isn't going to work. You don't know Tia" he said palming his face.

"of course, I don't know her. but I know women. I am also a woman Manik" I patted his palms.

"fine do it. but the result is going to hurt you and me both. You because your plan will fail and me because she doesn't care" he spat on me.

"aisa kuch nahi hoga. Trust me" I said in a pleading tone. His face didn't turn soft yet. I made a pout and mouthed a please again. Finally, he sighed and nodded in agreement.

I don't know why, but I felt that he needs it. may be a reality check to know whether he loves her or not.

---------------------------------------